Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so ppl will troll her and then she can say “bullies are so mean #BeKind”

Reactions: 18
She thinks she’s glowed up, but she looks exactly the same to me. Can’t help feeling a bit sorry for that little kid though. Gabbie is what happens when their mother indulges their every whim.

Reactions: 70
She literally bullies herself because she is nasty as duck to her child self just because she was fat. I don't know anyone so obsessed with childhood photos of themselves. I've seen her childhood photos more than i've seen my own in the past 6 or so years.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She looks cute and normal as a child. Much better than now. I feel like you can tell just by looking at her what a bitter nasty woman she is?

Reactions: 30
Sorry, but what does she think has changed re that picture of her as a kid? All I see is different glasses now.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Whenever she posts these kind of pictures, it feels like she’s bullying her younger self

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Whenever she posts these kind of pictures, it feels like she’s bullying her younger self
For her young fans who happen to look like that, it's probably quite upsetting or as Gabby would say, sew toxic. I think Gabby believes she genuinely looks like the pictures of herself she edits, when she should realise she's still the same round faced kid with glasses, only the smile isn't real anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
completely off topic, (also haven't posted here in years) but I was in work and had youtube auto-playing and the famous 50 Facts About Me video started playing and THERE ARE SOME GEMS IN HERE.

My favourite which I want to share is: 'I was taught to write with my feet by a man called Frank who was born with no arms'.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That's such a WEIRD THING TO LIE ABOUT?! Honourable mention to "I'm scared of stairs and hills" 🥰.

Im also scared of stairs and hills 🙈 i get dizzy and feel faint,its very embarrassing lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Claiming she can’t eat recently but posted all of this yesterday (in a Tiktok video+ her stories)
View attachment 804435
View attachment 804434
View attachment 804436
View attachment 804437
View attachment 804440
View attachment 804438
View attachment 804439And here are some from Friday. I’m unsure what the panini/ toastie/ maybe filled croissant is in the back because obviously she didn’t mention ever having it
View attachment 804447
View attachment 804446
View attachment 804445
I know im very late to the party here but...

'Any tips for anxiety?'

THERAPY, EATING HEALTHY AND EXERCISE you utter child, its all on the front page of google and everyone and their mum has been posting about mental health for the last couple of years. Stop attention seeking on the internet like a 12 year old and go to a bloody therapist.

Reactions: 19
Sometimes I wonder, is she really that thick that she's got zero self awareness with all the hypocrisy or is she aware and only says those things completely opposite to her real actions because she's in denial or wants to project this type of person she would want herself to be.

We all see that she's a pathological liar and couldn't help herself. It's like an impulse. Her lies range from the smallest, insignificant things to big ones. Out of all her mental issues, the lying fascinates me the most. It's like she thinks her life/personality is so boring and she hates her true self that much that she has to invent stories in order to make it interesting. That or she wants to be seen as this quirky, special person that she makes up stuff she thinks would make her appear better than others.

Reactions: 28
I’m SEW scared of stairs yew guisssseeee…purposely buys a top floor in a flat with no lift. Gabby logic

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not that I think she will (her content is boring) but she’s lucky she hasn’t gone viral on tiktok yet. People on there are absolutely brutal. I have never seen such hateful things as I’ve read on there. Imagine her blocking thousands of accounts for hours on end 😂 like she can’t handle someone suggesting meat free sausages ffs what would she do if she got actual troll comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So because of my job I know what the sight of people is like to have to blown up at A3 and gobs is lying 😂 she’d also have been in a spectate room to make sure the light was okay….. nah sorry gobs you’re not a person they did anything for

Reactions: 17
My husband is totally blind in one eye and is not permitted to drive. He did all of his exams on regular papers. Because he's not a liar with Munchausen's.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To be honest I can’t even imagine her doing exams in the first place, lol. She’ll probably post a fake q&a about her exam and end of school results again, forgetting she’s changed the results each time she’s forgotten she’s already talked (lied) about it

Reactions: 13
Being a pathological liar is a serious thing, but Gobz is just manipulative and can’t even keep track of what she’s lied about. She can’t keep people in her life because they don’t know if she’s ever being honest even with small things. Her mum has to put up with it even though she knows she’s a bullshitter. The only people she would ever attract now are fellow liars if that.

Reactions: 21
Surprised she doesn't photoshop her younger self, like how Lauren Goodger did

There is nothing wrong with how she looks as a child, but she doesn't look that much different today. She probably thinks she looks like her angled selfies

Reactions: 11
Joke's on her because as a child she looked sweet and kind, no amount of photoshop can stop her personality from being reflected in how she looks nowadays.
683FDFA2-FF02-43CA-A738-CC55DBD7E788.jpeg

Maybe she could be a nice human being and manifest her teeth straight again 🥲

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.