Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch the IG story of her spending "half the day watching You" which was swiftly deleted... hundreds of orders my arse
I saw it, she said she had 3 episodes left and had no regrets - suppose you have no time for regret when you were 20 hours a day šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m just scrolling through her TikTok and she cut the crusts off her sausage sandwich, why is she such a child?! šŸ˜‚ her life is so unbelievably dull and boring I donā€™t understand how she could live like that šŸ˜‚ also sheā€™s a massive dick for not going back for her nans funeral

Edit ā€œquite a bunch of orders to get throughā€ her sentence structures are horrific

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sheā€™s hideous
Iā€™m sorry but whatā€™s that?! I cannot find a single thing that looks okā€¦ the face?! What happened to her forehead I know weā€™ve been jocking about it but seriously guys whatā€™s going on I have never seen something like!
And please tell me that she has another hairdresser appointment, this cannot be the final result of whatever she was trying to get :oops:

Reactions: 21
Someone tagged her on Twitter wearing her pumpkin jumper and she hasnā€™t even liked it or anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I do remember the drama when Jane's mother died. The fact that Jane had to drive her spoilt daughter across the country just when her own mother died instead of Gabbie taking the train is utterly selfish. Now it seems like she won't even go to her other grandmother's funeral because she's "poorly" again? Why not take some pain medication, take the train, attend the service, make small talk with some relatives for an hour then leave if she really cannot stand them? That's the mature and polite thing to do. Instead she's festering in her flat binging Netflix again.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Someone tagged her on Twitter wearing her pumpkin jumper and she hasnā€™t even liked it or anything.
If she did like posts or share them on her story, maybe sheā€™d get more orders because her minions would lap that tit up. The bar is so low and gabbie is still tripping over it

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t understand this excuse šŸ¤£

View attachment 815598
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?! If she's already packing orders, adding a few more to the mix won't kill her. We can already see she's hardly run off her feet. She should be grateful for the custom. And she's never fully committed to international shipping (think she tried it for about a week) for her to even predict that the number of orders would be significantly higher. The only difference would be the shipping cost and address....

She's making excuses. First it was that she couldn't figure it out. Then it was Brexit. Now international minions have to wait until she buys a whole new house and hires a stamp licking skivvy hostage employee before they can buy a sticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

View attachment 815598
How many excuses has she made for not having international shipping? I didnā€™t know in order to do to international shipping one needed a three bedroom house with a garden and studioā€¦
To get a house sheā€™ll need to spend thousands of pounds - is that really the only way she can do international shipping?

She just donā€™t want to right now. She can just say that. Plenty of people are able to it just fine by themselves, in a flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This international shipping nonsense hurts MY brain. Surely you just go to the post office and explain where theyā€™re going

Reactions: 42
She's got so much stock left. International shipping would help her shift it. What else is she going to do with it ?

Reactions: 42

View attachment 815598
This just baffles me. Around 40-50% of my customers are from the US and some here and there from the EU, Australia, Canada and even Russia. You just slap on a customs label and fill it in? It takes seconds: you write your return name and address, the item, that's its a sale, quantity and price it cost, sign it (add tariff codes if needed which you just get from the Parcel Force site) and date it and that's it. She sends bloody paper items. It's a piece of piss! I pre-fill these when I have time to just stick them on so I'm never behind. Shes just so so lazy and so afraid people will not like the product and try and return it from overseas.

Reactions: 46
I still just don't understand why she doesn't want to do international shipping? Does it cost more - in which case surely you just charge it to the customer? Is it more effort - but how if you're already going to the post office? I don't get it or why she would need a whole new house and employee to do that (she already has Jane...)

Reactions: 25
I still just don't understand why she doesn't want to do international shipping? Does it cost more - in which case surely you just charge it to the customer? Is it more effort - but how if you're already going to the post office? I don't get it or why she would need a whole new house and employee to do that (she already has Jane...)
The postage costs more but if the customer is willing to pay it it's not her issue. It's one more sticker to add on that you can get for free in bulk from the post office.

Reactions: 22
The postage costs more but if the customer is willing to pay it its not her issue. Its one more sticker to add in that you can get for free in bulk from the post office.
Yeah your post answered my question! So is she really saying she's either too thick or too lazy to fill in one extra sticker? It is baffling!

Reactions: 14
As an example - I only sell small to medium sized parcels abroad just because the bigger products I sell are too fragile. A small parcel to the US is just over Ā£18, to the EU around Ā£12. People have never complained šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø she definitely overcharges for postage and won't get away with that internationally.

Yeah your post answered my question! So is she really saying she's either too thick or too lazy to fill in one extra sticker? It is baffling!
I think its the thick thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think sheā€™s scared to deal with customers from abroad. Sheā€™s incredibly small minded and parochial. The only non-English speaking country she pays any attention to is Austria, because Sound of Music.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.