Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmed in today’s TikTok, Jane has gone home, and Gabbie’s got her period. She’s not feeling great and is in a LOT of pain. Seriously, why does anyone need to know this?
For a woman who works 8am-4am 870 days a year, there sure was a lack of work in today’s Tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Confirmed in today’s TikTok, Jane has gone home, and Gabbie’s got her period. She’s not feeling great and is in a LOT of pain. Seriously, why does anyone need to know this?
Jane needs to know so she realises that Gabby is the priority not anyone else

Reactions: 12
If she’s not going back for her grandmothers funeral, that’s disgusting. She’s a 27 year old woman, not a child, and the whole point of funerals is to pay respects and love to the one who has died.

Regardless of her flimsy, self indulgent excuses around family squabbles if she doesn’t go, that has to be one of the most immature and cunty things I’ll have seen her do. I bet her grandmother was proud of her and Gobs can’t even bother herself to act with a scrape of dignity.

Reactions: 74
If she’s not going back for her grandmothers funeral, that’s disgusting. She’s a 27 year old woman, not a child, and the whole point of funerals is to pay respects and love to the one who has died.

Regardless of her flimsy, self indulgent excuses around family squabbles if she doesn’t go, that has to be one of the most immature and cunty things I’ll have seen her do. I bet her grandmother was proud of her and Gobs can’t even bother herself to act with a scrape of dignity.
The worst thing is you just KNOW she's going to frame this as 'I had to miss out on my Nan's funeral because *checks notes* her son had the audacity to be there.' I would put money on it.

Reactions: 67
Such a selfish girl. Mums going back for a funeral so she ramps up the pity party. Absolutely pathetic.

Eta the same son she’s still in contact with 🙄

Reactions: 45
I know who she reminds me of with the ears now
C0076D40-FBFC-40AF-9F5E-4CBC8D9E6378.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll regret it if she doesn't. I couldn't go to my granddads funeral thanks to covid and Living abroad, and I've still not really come to terms with it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She's in a LOT OF PAIN. I swear it's just in her head

No surgery can fix it

clean your cat's eyes, for goodness
20211017_231530.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She'll regret it if she doesn't. I couldn't go to my granddads funeral thanks to covid and Living abroad, and I've still not really come to terms with it.
She won’t regret it because she won’t blame herself. She’ll blame her dad, sadly.

Reactions: 43
How does dust even settle in her stewdeow when she works 29 hours a day, her constant movement would prevent any dust landing anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

More than happy to use it for sympathy though. Her life is so repetitive I can't remember exactly how she mentioned the death but it was so flippant. Probably on her list of reasons why this week has been bad for her. Just mentioned in between all her usual trivial issues. She clearly doesn't care.

Reactions: 13
More than happy to use it for sympathy though. Her life is so repetitive I can't remember exactly how she mentioned the death but it was so flippant. Probably on her list of reasons why this week has been bad for her. Just mentioned in between all her usual trivial issues. She clearly doesn't care.
Insta story, v old photo of her and her nan.

Reactions: 4
“I grabbed a coffee from cafe Nero. I swear in these videows you will just see me go to all the different coffee shops in my area. I feel like we’ve been to Costa, Starbucks, now we’re at cafe Nero, but hey ho.”
Is she actually flexing to her haters that she doesn’t just go to Starbucks? Cos I don’t think the other two major chains count, not when you live in a place like Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
To be fair when someone dies there'a a big waiting list for a funeral, you don't get one a week after they die it's more like a month.

Also, why is she giving me Edith Beale (idk if you've seen Grey Gardens) vibes in that hat? She was also a crazed hoarder who had a lot of cats and lived with her aging Mother soooo......

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair when someone dies there'a a big waiting list for a funeral, you don't get one a week after they die it's more like a month.

Also, why is she giving me Edith Beale (idk if you've seen Grey Gardens) vibes in that hat? She was also a crazed hoarder who had a lot of cats and lived with her aging Mother soooo......
No one ever said the funeral would be immediate? The point is Jane has gone back, Gabby hasn’t bothered. And I can’t see her getting the train with the cat on her own.

Reactions: 17
If she makes Jane come down purely to ferry her back up for the funeral, I’ll be totally…unsurprised at that hapenning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.