Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The giddy giggling is back in her insta stories, when the toilet man (her words not mine) presses the door buzzer.

A PLUMBER, HE IS CALLED A PLUMBER 🤦🏻‍♀️
This makes me physically cringe. I just do not understand how giddy giggling like that is the natural response to the plumber ringing the doorbell?! What about it is funny?! She clearly has ZERO human interaction outside her mother if that's the reaction to a man entering her flat. Very tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Again Gabriella, I refuse to believe you don’t edit your pictures for 19 hours of your 20 hour work day because these cannot be the same person.
7C153F41-4C3B-49A3-91D3-4DE29C2F5868.jpeg

Or maybe you’re just really skilled with make up and we don’t give you enough credit. Who even knows at this point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
There’s tubs of party food all over that flat. In today’s TikTok I saw a massive container of custard creams in the kitchen, a large bowl of chocolates in the living room, a family size tub of dry roasted peanuts on her desk, and possibly a bowl with what looks like more chocolate (finger of fudge) She also had what looks like a mince pie, and then made a load of chocolate brownies. Wtf goes through her head?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
There’s tubs of party food all over that flat. In today’s TikTok I saw a massive container of custard creams in the kitchen, a large bowl of chocolates in the living room, a family size tub of dry roasted peanuts on her desk, and possibly a bowl with what looks like more chocolate (finger of fudge) She also had what looks like a mince pie, and then made a load of chocolate brownies. Wtf goes through her head?
“Fewd is fewel guyzzzz”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I could be reaching here but do you think she doesn't ship internationally because you have to put your address on the customs label and she thinks her 'haterz' will come for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I could be reaching here but do you think she doesn't ship internationally because you have to put your address on the customs label and she thinks her 'haterz' will come for her?
If she had a brain cell she could just set up a P.O. Box address and use that. Polly did that when she was running Sighh from her home because she, despite being problematic herself, runs a successful business.

Reactions: 22
There’s a return address on her UK stuff but she partially covers it with her sticker, maybe so people can’t return?
5A52D726-DC20-469A-B648-3F252C9783D3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Again Gabriella, I refuse to believe you don’t edit your pictures for 19 hours of your 20 hour work day because these cannot be the same person.
View attachment 816315
Or maybe you’re just really skilled with make up and we don’t give you enough credit. Who even knows at this point?
sad thing is, the work of art on the left hand side is the worse looking one after all her editing. Her face looks like a playdoh mask, she has psycho humanoid eyes because her face has been blurred into a one dimensional plate, and her crotch looks like she's missing her pelvic bone. Gabbie for the love of your favourite beige food, leave yourself alone. Nobody cares about your looks apart from yourself.

Reactions: 15
She’d appear better in zoomed out shots if she didn’t stand like she’s shat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think her changing face is just the result of eating ham every day...

Reactions: 11
Why isn't she doing international shipping ?

Although brexit has caused a shitshow to order now from the UK to Ireland. My mate got shoes on Office UK for 90 euro with delivery and an post, our postal service charged her an extra 32 euro for customs etc 🤢

And Ireland is right beside the UK so can't imagine what its like for countries far away !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly, she needs her sewshul media accounts suspended so she has to go out into the world to work and learn what life is really like. She'd have a lot to learn but it would do her good in the long run to not hold herself hostage watching Friends for the umpteenth time and pretending she's run off her feet packing four orders a day. She's driving herself crazy.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.