Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't go to the funeral it's pretty unredeemable. It doesn't matter if you dislike people there, I'm sure 90% of people feel that way at big family functions. You go out of respect, especially when you did actually get on with the person who has died. Jesus wept she's such a selfish bleep.

Reactions: 38
I bet she's posting about how ill she is so she can bring up the excuse that she was simply too pewrly to go to the funeral.

Reactions: 26
I think it depends on the area because at the height of the pandemic my family member’s funeral took less than 2 weeks (death to funeral day). She has shut her shop for far longer and for far less so if she uses it for sympathy and doesn’t go back for the funeral I hope to see a drastic decline in followers. I don’t think she’ll use her dad as an excuse though. I think she’ll either say “my shop needed me” or “we weren’t that close.” Close enough that you wanted to use the situation for sympathetic messages Gabriella, so you best not go there.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely think she's preparing to be too sick to go to her Nan's funeral and that's why she's started going on about being unwell again.

Reactions: 56
I think even if the funeral was shown on Zoom for those who couldn’t make it, Gab still wouldn’t tune in.

Reactions: 16
She won't go to the funeral.

Remember when she left her other nan to go chase Zoe and then her nan died and (I believe she didn't go to the funeral either) she made it all about her on twitter and insta, I mean it was Jane's mother and Jane was clearly mourning but Gobz posted more things about her and how SHE was suffering and how that nan was the only one that loved HER and lots of pictures about HER and etc. and not a single duck about her mother's pain.

The only way she would go is Jane driving back to pick her and the cat. And I really doubt this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If Gabby ever had a child of her own as self centred as this, she’d write them out of her will.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else clock her blow drying her hair while literally lying in bed in her tik tok....the laziness is unreal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Washing her hair was her ‘big self-care day’, for everyone else it’s just basic hygiene.

Reactions: 48
Washing her hair was her ‘big self-care day’, for everyone else it’s just basic hygiene.
As any other spoonie will know, washing AND drying hair, as well as going for a dander takes up a LOT of spoons when in horrific pain. Where is her 28 hour work day fitting into this? Lies, sham and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
wonder if she’ll answer to this comment 😂
if she does, she’ll be like “I tried one and they did everything wrong and were sew sew mean so I will never ever try another one because they’ll all be the same just like therapists”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
wonder if she’ll answer to this comment 😂
The problem is that she doesn't actually like coffee, she just likes sugary drinks and cream and showing off the Starbucks logo.
She made a dalgona coffee once (which is 70% milk and 30% sugar) and said that she'll make it every day going forward because it's 'so nice'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone catch the IG story of her spending "half the day watching You" which was swiftly deleted... hundreds of orders my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lucy and Lydia were at Leigh-Anne‘s birthday party last night whilst Gabbie was sat at home dealing with trapped wind. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.