Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have to go to the post office herself rather than have the postman come and pick it up from her front door ?

Reactions: 9
She comes up with newer and more stupid excuses for not doing international shipping everytime, Gabby just focus the duck up and do it, you’re alienating the little customers you have by not doing this. You’re sitting on so much money, surely you can skip a look around M&S and IKEA for more ugly homeware to send a few parcels?

Reactions: 15
It’s so ridiculous, as an Aussie we are so used to buying mostly anything good from overseas. During Covid, I’ve gotten stuff from the UK in only 3 days yet I’ve had stuff sent in the local post from literally the other side of Melbourne processing for over 6 weeks. Not that I’d buy one of her shithouse 1.50 cheap bargain shop notepads anyway

Reactions: 24
A lot of ‘small businesses’ don’t ship internationally at all because of increased risks of things going wrong on already low margin products. She needs to stop dangling the porky carrot and just make her shop UK only.

Imagine being her employee, also! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
For someone who claims not to post every aspect of her boring existence on her socials.
Why does she feel the need to announce every month when she is on her period?
And big deal, she has another human in her flat that isn’t slave Jane.

Grow the duck up, YOU ARE 27 YEARS OLD!
I’m sorry but do you have to sit on the loo and let it slowly drip out while you’re on the blob? Hasn’t she heard of sanitary products?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i am honestly CRACKING UP at her new vlog on tiktok. ‘i’ve been to all the coffee shops in my local area’ … are you having a laugh?! hove is bursting with tonnes of amazing independent coffee stores that do way better quality coffees and pastries than any of the chains she mentioned in her video, and i think i’ve seen her been to one in any of her vlogs. it’s just so jokes, she’s absolutely wasted living there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She probably flushes her tampons down the loo
I’m sure she can manage a few hours of inconvenience by popping to a coffee shop and using their loo. It’s really such a non issue 😂 she’s tit in a cardboard box, she can manage a period without a toilet for a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The giddy giggling is back in her insta stories, when the toilet man (her words not mine) presses the door buzzer.

A PLUMBER, HE IS CALLED A PLUMBER 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As someone else with endo it really really bothers me that she acts like getting a period every month is a disability. Like I totally get for some women with endo, having periods is debilitating - but I don't know a single woman in any of the groups I'm in who doesn't hate that, and doesn't try. I feel like the second Gabby's period starts she just automatically writes off a week and loves having the excuse. It's just so weird to see someone relish having a horrible condition when everyone else I know with it is desperate to be able to live their lives as normal and many do push through the pain, people who have kids etc so can't spend a week lying in bed or have jobs to go to so can't just call in sick every month.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He probably “backed away slowly” from the toilet, due to the stench of the dozens of bags and boxes of animal & human excrement stored in that flat. He had to go outside to fill his lungs with fresh air 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Polly's apartment is smaller than Gabs isn't it? Or at least it seems like it, and she does international orders if I'm not mistaken? She's gave multiple different excuses and if she did ever open international shipping back up, she'd probably have lost most of that customer base. Why not just say "I'm just doing UK only for now, if that ever changes it'll be posted on IG/Website/etc."

Orrr...an idea, she could offer printable pdf files for those who lived internationally that wanted prints.

Added: I know Polly has an actual studio outside her home now, but prior.

Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with the bog? Did Gab drop a giant constipated turd and block it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What if opening up international shipping gives her the money she needs to move house? As we've said many times before, she has many fans that she's alienating overseas. She could be losing out on loads of money...

Reactions: 10
I feel so much sympathy for her I mean her endo is so clever and the worst anyone ever has because she’s just so unlucky it flairs up when she’s not getting a the attention or her mum has to leave, so sad 😷
And she really looks like she smells bad like really

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.