Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to eat tinned potatoes in the 90’s when I was a student. They are rank.

Gabbie mistaking a trapped fart for something medically serious had me giggling last night. Classic Gabs! Needs to be added to the wiki 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
its so sad that after all these years she still won't film herself anywhere below the waist

Reactions: 34
also why the hell is she hoovering the label machine? why not wipe it down? what a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Going back to FabHan and the dog apparel thing quickly. Surely you wouldn't need to make products for specific breeds, you just go by sizes?

I've looked on FH's website and that's what she's done. Does gabbie even have two brain cells to rub together at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The edit of her new vlog where she is packing and stacking orders reminds me of a montage scene from a movie or something where it shows that the characters life is mundane and boring by carrying out the same repetitive, menial tasks day after day which eventually leads them to crack. I would love to see the results of a psychological profile of her behaviour.

Her daily TikToks and weekly vlogs are the same old thing over and over. She doesn’t even change her clothes so really it could be the same footage from one days filming with just a different voiceover.

Alsew, the hewvering of the label printer 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot believe the most meaningful relationship Gab has had for YEARS other than her mother and cat is with a feckin Dyson hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really don’t think she’s mentally sound, it’s been obvious for years but seems to just be getting worse. She does absolutely bizarre things which are only enabled by Jane. She doesn’t even seem like a person at this point, more of a social experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Packing HUNDREDS of orders” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kidding no one babes, Jewniper Mewn is performing worse and worse with each Mewn landing day/littul lawnch. Sew cewt!

Reactions: 24
I really don’t think she’s mentally sound, it’s been obvious for years but seems to just be getting worse. She does absolutely bizarre things which are only enabled by Jane. She doesn’t even seem like a person at this point, more of a social experiment.
It's so weird you've said this because I was literally just thinking how if you take a step back from the fun of this thread and consider that she is an actual real living person living this way it's really really bizarre. Like it just doesn't seem real?
Also lolling that she's said 'niche' again and not in the right context really either. I wish someone would get the gal a dictionary.

Reactions: 33
Jesus, spending every evening in front of the telly, "watching all the good shows" , don't get me wrong I love a good binge on Netflix but it really wouldn't kill her to go out for dinner, read a book or meet friends for a drink. Yes, those friends she won't show on camera 🤭

Reactions: 19
I just watched all of her daily tiktoks, nelly’s eyes are actually so bad they look painful :cry: that poor cat

her diet is so bad

she’s neglecting her cat and herself

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Going back to FabHan and the dog apparel thing quickly. Surely you wouldn't need to make products for specific breeds, you just go by sizes?

I've looked on FH's website and that's what she's done. Does gabbie even have two brain cells to rub together at this point?
While I hate to defend her, I don't think she was talking about making things for dogs to wear. I think she meant pins and stickers with dogs on. Like she wouldn't know which breeds to draw as they all look different

Reactions: 9
I'm really baffled by vacuuming the label printer. On the video it still had dust. If it was really dirty wouldn't you use like a can of air, then a cleaning cloth and a cleaning product or antibacterial wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Confirmed in today’s TikTok, Jane has gone home, and Gabbie’s got her period. She’s not feeling great and is in a LOT of pain. Seriously, why does anyone need to know this?
what is this hat????
also Gabby has to hoover the printer, she’s had two MAJOR operations and it’s too strenuous for her to wipe it down 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.