Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not her “bestsellers” they are old tit stock she’s trying to shift.

I hope Jane has gone back for the funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
these questions are so obvious written by her, why do they all end in emojis

Reactions: 17
We’ll know if Jane’s not there. Gabbie will have another massive attention seeking meltdown on insta and Twitter.

Reactions: 18
Making a bookmark? But she has never finished a book! Like a proper one with 200-300 pages long! I don't think she even has a single book in that flat! Also, do people actually buy bookmarks? What would it be? Margot would make a comeback and she will hold a book instead of a pumpkin?

Reactions: 14
She's still pinning for Hobs!!
20211016_001055.jpg

Didn't someone posted a YouTube video of them singing on Tattle just recently? Now apparently Youtube recommended a Hobs & Gobs video to her

• Haha
Reactions: 48
4C079BC1-150D-4AAB-B1F1-D810E8659B2D.jpeg

Nellie's weight is just so beyond a joke now, what the duck must she be feeding him. Get him to a vet ASAP and sort him out with diet food and a weight loss plan. She often says she doesn't know what she'd do if she lost him but surely she sees that this is going to limit his life drastically, might be horrible to think about but it's the truth. I'd be embarrassed to post my pet on social media if they were so obviously unhealthy and unhappy from MY OWN DOING, it's shameful and sad to see

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 125
View attachment 811652
Nellie's weight is just so beyond a joke now, what the duck must she be feeding him. Get him to a vet ASAP and sort him out with diet food and a weight loss plan. She often says she doesn't know what she'd do if she lost him but surely she sees that this is going to limit his life drastically, might be horrible to think about but it's the truth. I'd be embarrassed to post my pet on social media if they were so obviously unhealthy and unhappy from MY OWN DOING, it's shameful and sad to see

Also is this yet another picture of Nelly in the office he never goes in?! She couldn't give less of a tit about other people's allergies!

Reactions: 58
View attachment 811652
Jesus christ that's abusive, what a bleeping selfish cow

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Making a bookmark? But she has never finished a book! Like a proper one with 200-300 pages long! I don't think she even has a single book in that flat! Also, do people actually buy bookmarks? What would it be? Margot would make a comeback and she will hold a book instead of a pumpkin?
Yeah but Monika made bookmarks this year (I remembered when I saw your comment that I saw her Instagram story on it earlier in the year) and they sell really well so of course she wants a piece of that cake
C57953E5-2ED0-472A-B408-29C86239B709.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She's still pinning for Hobs!!
View attachment 811626

Didn't someone posted a YouTube video of them singing on Tattle just recently? Now apparently Youtube recommended a Hobs & Gobs video to her
It was me! Posted it because I (still) can’t get over how different she looks, just can’t pinpoint it, her mouth moves differently somehow 🤔 I’ve had lip fillers and it’s not changed my whole face

Reactions: 8
It was me! Posted it because I (still) can’t get over how different she looks, just can’t pinpoint it, her mouth moves differently somehow 🤔 I’ve had lip fillers and it’s not changed my whole face
And her nose is sooo different now, it was more pointy and thin. Now it’s chubby and spreading.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know a single other cat that looks like Nellie and believe me when I say this Gabriella, that is not a compliment.
F0793D2F-7714-4F14-AFB8-DBC971BAE458.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.