Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
August 2019 vs Now

EDIT: sorry, JANUARY*** 2019

D7C5843D-0AD0-4BE3-A53E-CD40813104E6.jpeg
5E71E55E-AF6C-483A-AEED-D151196FB5FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 114
The MUA @mmmmitchell has a British shorthair, same colouring as Nellie and the difference in how his looks vs Nellie is shocking :(

Reactions: 8
August 2019 vs Now

EDIT: sorry, JANUARY*** 2019

View attachment 811964View attachment 811973
Sorry but that cat is an ugly fat fucker and it's her fault for overfeeding him and getting a wonk-eyed cat from a breeder.

He looks so miserable. What kind of life does he have - never able to go outside, nothing to stimulate him or get him moving, always being disturbed and fussed over and having to wait till midday to be fed and then it's unsafe human grade tuna.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Why the hell would someone ask her to do things for dogs? She's not got a dog, never had a dog and has never been associated with dogs.

Did she just ask herself this question to show her bestie fabhan that anyone can start a dog business

Reactions: 24
Why the hell would someone ask her to do things for dogs? She's not got a dog, never had a dog and has never been associated with dogs.

Did she just ask herself this question to show her bestie fabhan that anyone can start a dog business
She’s targeting the niche of fellow cat ladies like herself. Literally herself is her target audience

Reactions: 9

excuse yew she did buy a dog but had to re home it because she’s the most allergic ever!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t know a single other cat that looks like Nellie and believe me when I say this Gabriella, that is not a compliment.
View attachment 811831
Gabby, I’m going to give you an idea here. Custom pins, prints, stickers, whatever other crap you make. Customer puts in what dog breed they have and there you go. Problem solved!

Oh wait, this is gabby we are talking about. She’s way too lazy to do that.

Reactions: 16
Poor Nellie! His legs must be hurting, he's huge! He won't be able to clean himself properly but it won't bother Gabbie as she loves picking off his dried poop with her bare hands. I hope she doesn't do it in the office when packing her one daily order.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

It’s like asking her to do things about having friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like asking her to do things about having friends!
FabHan is so nice. Her dog stuff definitely isn’t just merch and she’s always bigging up other small businesses even though they are in direct competition with her. Also she has friends.

Reactions: 13
not sure if it’s already been pointed out.
in daily blog on tiktok 004 she says
“i was filming some sponsored work today, im actually getting my teeth straightened with smile direct. this tiktok i’m not sponsored”
skip to, 005
gabby says she’s “editing some brand work” with a clip of her mixing impression putty, which i’m familiar with as i’m currently doing invisalign.

gabriella, gabby, gobbles, gobbledegook..
you are either sponsored or NOT SPONSORED, by smile direct. you have insinuated it is both your own purchase and clearly a f*cking ad in the same sentence.
i’m not sure what’s more unfortunate. the fact that an invisalign company has seen you’re hoarded mouth has decided it was terrible enough that you deserve a sponsor, or the fact that any company in the present day still sees you worthy enough to sponsor. let’s be real, your jewniper moon shop is a load of shite, you’re realistically still getting by from the ad sense from your zoella pal era and all in all you are becoming a completely terrible, embarrassing and laughing stock of a human being. your grandparent has just passed, it meant enough to upload to your socials that had happened. yet you’re dispatching plastic sheets with pumpkins on(which only sell maybe a couple of a day) whilst the entire rest of your some-how genetically levelled family, have been normal and attended the ceremony. i’m flabbergasted. you could NOT program in any artificial intelligence a worse example of a human being.

p.s gobbles: your teeth went from straight, to horse looking and crowded because of your wisdoms. and just for future notice, INVISALIGN IS NOT MEDICAL OR ANY FORM OF SURGERY, IT IS COSMETIC!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep when she first showed the kit she said it wasn’t sponsored or anything and heavily implied she’d bought it herself. Now it seems to be changing? Tbh I don’t believe she would put her hand in her pocket for that anyway, look how long it’s taken her to fork out for new windows.

Reactions: 14
The thing is it's not hard to keep a cat a healthy weight if you give them a few appropriate sized meals a day, give them things to play with, and (if you're comfortable) let them explore outside. What she's doing is abuse and just plain negligence.

Reactions: 25
Remember when she bought a basket for her cat to jump into as "exercise". duck's SAKE, she grates my teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember when she bought a basket for her cat to jump into as "exercise". duck's SAKE, she grates my teeth.
Don't forget, she put it on the far side of the room so he had to work harder to get to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her defense (it pains me) I think what she meant is that the company didn’t pay to be featured on her tiktok as well. Companies pay for specific output, so technically the tiktok video itself wasn’t sponsored.

But! Doesn’t she have to AD declare brand partnerships on all her channels? If the company pays her to do stories but she also mentions them on tiktok for free, isn’t that an AD still?

Reactions: 11
She still has it documented in her highlights. She didn’t put anything the other side of the door to stop him just opening the door though?
Also “a bit” too chubby. Laughable.
ABB0C183-ED0A-425F-A092-D1F093DC4C19.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
In her defense (it pains me) I think what she meant is that the company didn’t pay to be featured on her tiktok as well. Companies pay for specific output, so technically the tiktok video itself wasn’t sponsored.

But! Doesn’t she have to AD declare brand partnerships on all her channels? If the company pays her to do stories but she also mentions them on tiktok for free, isn’t that an AD still?
Yep! If she's been paid for content on any platform (or even if they're just gifting her the treatment) she needs to disclose that everywhere she mentions them.
https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html (there's even an infographic that breaks it down for the influencers in this guide)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.