Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh the bins just reminded me of her other lie, of saying she ‘accidentally threw her key in there’ and a random passer by immediately jumped into the bin and found it for her.

Sew nice of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She doesn’t want to do mirror decals because they’re so popular but will be releasing washi tape, which is also very popular. Logic?
I don’t know anyone who owns a mirror decal but plenty who have washi tape, make it make sense gobbles!?

Reactions: 14
You can buy washi tape anywhere - anywhere, what makes her think people are going to buy her overpriced version with badly drawn crap with faces on?

Reactions: 31
I am curious, prior to Juniper Moon, has she ever mentioned that she was interested in stationery? Has she done any haul or whatever about it? As a collector of stationery since childhood, I want to know.

Reactions: 24
I remember that person from her school too. Scrolling through GG for the laugh. Gabbys threads where so popular then does anyone remember the mods started deleting loads of stuff and one user was like proper obsessed with her 👀 and then none of us went back? tit show of a site

Such a crap parent xo

20211015_104831.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am curious, prior to Juniper Moon, has she ever mentioned that she was interested in stationery? Has she done any haul or whatever about it? As a collector of stationery since childhood, I want to know.
No, just bowls. Her collection would be tit either way but it'd make more sense for her to do homewares than stationery. She used to doodle but nothing to suggest she was one of those people who were particularly into planners, pens and notepads.

You can buy washi tape anywhere - anywhere, what makes her think people are going to buy her overpriced version with badly drawn crap with faces on?
I am a fan of quite a few kpop bands and washi tape is everywhere when it comes to fan made stuff, either she’s completely dense (she is) about it’s popularity, or wants to replicate the kpop fan hype for products

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call 1 of each per week a best seller but then again I guess I’ve never had a business that’s a fl0p. Maybe this is her new sales technique, pretend it’s a best seller so people flock to them.
44779E5B-9F7E-4057-B585-124BAACBE35E.jpeg

5DC6260E-BBD5-47E2-8DD7-A511FD5025A2.jpeg

Also I went back to her Tiktok to see if her to do list was the same as her Q&A one today and actually it’s far worse…
She’s designing a BOOKMARK??? A woman who only ever picked up one book because she got paid to???
A519D54C-A9AA-4755-A698-0FBDBF00AB7F.jpeg

8A7B9447-198B-4DCA-B150-65240AF4C48E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Roll back to the stairs comment. Are those the same stair that SHE had re-carpeted that are supposed to be communal? And even if they are communal, I'm sure you could still clean them?

Lewk sewper expensive? They look like I could buy 10 for £2.50 from any basic shop.
View attachment 811324
I don't personally care if things look expensive, I'd be looking more at quality. Or is that something people say to say "fancy" in UK? I genuinely don't know, but I do notice she says "looks expensive" for a lot of things. Like she places so much value on things looking like "money."

Reactions: 26
I don't personally care if things look expensive, I'd be looking more at quality. Or is that something people say to say "fancy" in UK? I genuinely don't know, but I do notice she says "looks expensive" for a lot of things. Like she places so much value on things looking like "money."
It’s a way of saying “looks fancier or of better quality”* in the area where I live but also I live in an area that is basically all social housing which would knock her sick so 🤷🏼‍♀️
It seems wild that she put sew much focus on “everything is going to be environmentally friendly” and yada yada but when asked to describe any of her products her go to selling point is always “sew shiny” 🐦 (there was no magpie emoji so I used this pigeon -which turned into?????-, I thought the downgrade was apt)

Last edited:
Re the mirror decals. She said she doesn’t want to sell them because they’re already so popular. But surely the idea is to sell things that are popular and in demand. Yes, perhaps lots of people are selling them but she seems to have dedicated minions wanting to purchase exclusively from her. She’s literally telling them to go spend their money somewhere else. I mean even doing a poll or some customer research and doing a trial of a small amount to see how well they’d sell is better business sense than just not doing it at all?

🤷‍♀️ I’m not a sewper prewfeshunul business boss witch though so what do I know.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.