Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above, my numbers don’t include prints or apparel so there could be people placing print only, apparel only orders -though now all apparel is showing as out of stock lol 😂 what a joke - and doesn’t include the everyday stickers because I had far better things to do than go through every one of those 😳 (there are pages of them!)
When she did the October launch she also saved orders for days and then posted a picture showing them piled ready to go out and there weren’t that many in comparison to other launches which makes me think she saves orders on there for a few days to make the numbers on her Tiktok look good.
Strangely that Tiktok looked like when she did that business Q&A the other week right after the launch 🤔
View attachment 809691
View attachment 809692View attachment 809693
That’s very good detective work haha 👏
The thing that confused me the most I think was that she showed herself pretty much only packing halloween items recently but if she saves videos from other days it makes sense 😅

Reactions: 4
I literally roll my eyes and lol everytime I see the comment about her working 8am til 4am

She's self employed she makes her hours so doesnt HAVE to work that she CHOOSES to does she not realise how absolutely ridiculous she looks when she says that tit 🤣 I honestly don't understand how more people don't see right through her lol

Reactions: 33
I literally roll my eyes and lol everytime I see the comment about her working 8am til 4am

She's self employed she makes her hours so doesnt HAVE to work that she CHOOSES to does she not realise how absolutely ridiculous she looks when she says that tit 🤣 I honestly don't understand how more people don't see right through her lol
She usually sleeps till noon too lol

Reactions: 8
Her childhood face was definitely hiding in today’s tiktok
View attachment 808995

Remember that I didn’t include the everyday stickers -only the Halloween ones- and also didn’t include made-to-order items which were prints and apparel… Here is what Gabby sold of everything else between Wednesday 6th at 16:00 and Wednesday 13th at 21:00
Total sold:
  • 2 To do list in peach
  • 3 To do list in pink
  • 1 Lily notepad
  • 2 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady Pin
  • 1 Coffee Pin
  • 1 Ghost Pin
  • 2 Be Kind To Your Mind Pin
  • 1 Celeste Pin
  • 8 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 9 Halloween sticker pack
  • 9 Ghosties sticker
  • 19 Spooky sticker sheet
  • 9 Ghost to do list black
  • 8 Ghost to do list lilac
  • 2 Birthday card pack
  • 1 Birthday balloon card
This would total £401.00
Who buys this tit?!?!?!!

Reactions: 10
Watching her TikToks and honestly why even bother making daily blogs when nothing changes from day to day. Between watching those and that old vlog someone posted a page or so back it’s clear her vocabulary hasn’t improved at all and the only adjective she knows is ‘cewt’ though ironically she probably won’t know what an adjective actually is. She should read more or watch more intellectually stimulating tv shows at the very least.

I wonder if the daily treat of the advent Calendar Jane made last year will make a triumphant return in December?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She usually sleeps till noon too lol
I'm pretty sure I remember her saying she got up at 2 before as well. Two in the afternoon, not 2 am.

Also I watched her one Tik Tok where she's like "I don't want people to think I'm hunky dory" but it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sure most of us are not "hunky dory" but a lot of us have no choice but to get on with it. She can have feelings, I'm not saying she can't, but I still don't think she realizes how incredibly privileged she is. Also she didn't say "share your complaints/support with each other in the comments" just more "me me me." She'd benefit so greatly from therapy. Maybe the first therapist WAS terrible or maybe she told Gabs hard truths. 🤷

Reactions: 17
CDE99ABA-B39D-40C0-B839-61E13AB6689C.jpeg
You just know she's raging, crying, throwing up and sliding down a wall all at the same time because someone called her cat their bestie, "jayne tell her he was my cat first and you're just looking after him for me"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why did she have to reply to Sophie publicly like that? Could’ve been a private message. Oh wait, to look like she has friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does this mean her brother is in Sheffield for the funeral or to be with his dad during this time… and she’s not

Reactions: 47
Does this mean her brother is in Sheffield for the funeral or to be with his dad during this time… and she’s not
Not only her brother, but his girlfriend too potentially?

I went to a funeral a couple of months ago where there was family there that I don’t get along with. Guess what I did? Ignored them, because the day wasn’t about me. Imagine!!!!

Reactions: 43
Wait! Sew her dad's mother died and she is not only not there, but keeping Jane as hostage??

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Why did she have to reply to Sophie publicly like that? Could’ve been a private message. Oh wait, to look like she has friends 😂
This just proves that she never gets ANY messages as she shares every textual interaction she has. And this one is just so sad.

Reactions: 37
Why was she complaining about the bins in today’s Tiktok when she literally chose to keep not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR BAGS of used cat litter in her flat when there wasn’t a strike?
96E34296-1C2F-4672-8692-CF8B034D071B.jpeg

And yes she is reusing the same footage over and over 😴🥱
Original
A47F2B4B-F396-4486-B550-717B5F68BA7C.jpeg

New
3F8F6EC2-CA97-40F0-8A4D-0021DAD54B39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
These day in the life TikTok are a terrible idea, they just document that she really does duck all. Eats a sausage sandwich in bed, watches Nellie lick condensation off the window, walks to Starbucks with Jane, watches tit telly in her dressing gown, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The Brighton bin situation would absolutely be worsened by her cat litter bags, wonder what she’ll do now to get rid of them? Oh wait she’ll just hoard them in her flat to attract flies instead. Again.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.