Gabriella Lindley #53 hewcus pewcus, your launch is attrewshus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has it documented in her highlights. She didn’t put anything the other side of the door to stop him just opening the door though?
Also “a bit” too chubby. Laughable.
View attachment 812536
A few hops a day she thinks Nellie will lose all those weight, just like she thought she would lose all those weights herself.

She used to go the gym, have a personal trainer right? But she quit it all (way before Covid), quit her singing, quit her driving (because it was no longer sponsored), quit all those weight lost diet programme. Miss little quitter.

Reactions: 33
My cat puts on some weight and gets fluffier in preparation for winter, some kind of primal evolutionary trait, but not to that extreme. Jeez, that poor creature. He looks like that "every moment I live is agony" frog from the Simpsons.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My cat puts on some weight and gets fluffier in preparation for winter, some kind of primal evolutionary trait, but not to that extreme. Jeez, that poor creature. He looks like that "every moment I live is agony" frog from the Simpsons.
Especially with his strange eyes the poor fella
64C5910C-4C30-4010-8CBE-08B813A63008.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve noticed she’s kinda referenced Fabhan a fair bit recently.. the whole manifesting stuff has happened since fabhan uploaded a video about it. The difference is Hannah has identified things she feels she needs to change in her life and has worked on it, unlike stagnant gabby. The “pack Hannah’s order” and dog thing too.. unless it’s a different Hannah

Reactions: 9
The thing is it's not hard to keep a cat a healthy weight if you give them a few appropriate sized meals a day, give them things to play with, and (if you're comfortable) let them explore outside. What she's doing is abuse and just plain negligence.
Just want to add, indoor cats don’t need to be that fat either. I will never let my cats go outdoors and they’re all healthy weights. Sometimes people use their cats being indoors as the excuse for them being fat - but actually, you have a better control of their diet indoors. Who knows what they eat if they go outside. Gabby’s flat is also big enough that he could run around if she hadn’t overstuffed him so much. It’s horrendous to see that side to side comparison. Imagine projecting your own weight issues onto a freaking cat.

She still has it documented in her highlights. She didn’t put anything the other side of the door to stop him just opening the door though?
Also “a bit” too chubby. Laughable.
View attachment 812536
Wow I don’t think ‘genius’ is a term anyone else would use to describe Gabby 🙂

Reactions: 22
Let's not be cruel about Nellie (and Zalfie's Nala), he is a defenseless animal, its not his fault that Gabby feeds him rubbish....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's not be cruel about Nellie (and Zalfie's Nala), he is a defenseless animal, its not his fault that Gabby feeds him rubbish....
Even just forgetting his weight, she said herself there was something wrong with his eyes “poorly” I think were her words. Then when people told her to take him to the vet she got defensive and said there was nothing wrong. It’s not cruel to point out the poor fella has serious issues and his good-for-nothing owner is willing to do nothing about them because she isn’t getting her vet fees free as part of some spon deal 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I think most people are just concerned for Nellie as it seems she might not always get him the proper vet care. And she did say his eye or eyes were poorly, only to say later on it's because he "chooses" to sit in front of the fan.

Reactions: 22
I was watching Eve Bennett's moving back to uni videos today and remembered back when she used to obsessively comment on Gabbie's videos, trying to be friends and gain audience LOL.

Flashforward to now where she's grown a lot more, has become more likeable and getting through her final year at Oxford, and it made me think how Gabbie hasn't taken a single step forward in life since then. Apart from owning a flat, which is solely thanks to the Zoella Jackpot Youtube Money, the girl has regressed in every way possible, while everyone who has been in her life is moving on and growing up.

It can't feel good to sit and fester in your ham scented pjs, watch all your ex-friends and colleagues do something with their lives. She has so many opportunities to better herself in any way she wants and this is how she chooses to waste her years; hating herself and hating everyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm willing to pay money to someone to make a compilation of her "heLLEW" tiktok intros, she sounds so fake during her tiktok monologues but the hellew gets me every time:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.