Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off GobChops you're not American. Do you think it's quirky to be a British person who calls going shopping getting groceries? It's not.
View attachment 800400
duck off again would you? How do you think normal human beings who have pets but have to go to work manage???? In reality your cat would probably bleeping love it if you pissed off to go do a 9-5 in an office and gave the poor bugger some space. Also, I LOVE my cat to bits but making 'cat owner' your entire personality isn't cute. Especially when you don't even know how to look after him properly.
View attachment 800412
Groceries, amid her bags of trash full of cat tit. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's not going to foster kittens, she couldn't even cope with one kitten pissing on her sofa. I can't see her getting up at all hours to feed, clean, medicate and toilet tiny cats.
Also if she’s working 8am-4am when will she have time for them? It sounds like she’d be massively neglectful. You can see how hewge and unfit Nellie is … I wouldn’t want to adopt any kittens from her.

Reactions: 27
She also says this time next year she wants a three bedroom house with a big garden, and an office in the garden so her employees can work in there and not have to come into the house and upset Nellie.
Gabbie world is very very special.
Sooooo first she puts her clothes in the bidet and now she doesn’t even want Jane in the house when it benefits her company? Because Jane is the only employee she’s getting acting the way she does.

Reactions: 13
Nellie is literally the opposite of a kitten, heck he probably is non existent in Gabby's world with how he doesn't do anything or move. Kittens are crazy and their only goal is to destroy anything expensive (from experience), plus at that age there's going to be accidents with the litter box, so Gabby will absolutely hate them and give them all to Jane. Jane's retirement plan includes looking after 100 kittens and her 27 year old trunchbull- looking child, what a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is nothing to stop her helping foster cats find homes right now though. I used to volunteer for a shelter and we always asked people to share adverts for kitties. I highly doubt she's going to do any work for free, and wherever she gets these cats from will want to do home checks etc anyway so the most she can really do is advertise foster cats - so why doesn't she seek out a local shelter and do that now? All fart and no poo as per usual.
When have we ever seen gobshite share anything animal related or anything to help anyone else really. She’s all me me me. Selfish cow!

Reactions: 9
As IF Gabby knows anything about how to manage a group of people 🤣 laughable !
Within the first week she would decide they all hated her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No idea why she thinks she'd be so charitable "advertising" kittens on her platform when they need no help finding homes, kittens are obviously always the first to go. Now fostering adult cats might be a more worthwhile endeavour, but then she wouldn't be able to shove them in a pen and shut the door on them? Or god forbid, Nellie would make a friend that isn't her?

Reactions: 21
ooo friends!
Let her employees have their own playlists? Lol. Apart from heaven forbid they like hip hop 🤣. Her vision of what kind of boss she’d be vs actual is unreal. She’ll hide in her room and make Jane manage the staff. Jannneeee tell them not to play Hamilton I don’t like it. This is bullying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why does she ask/answer the same questions every couple of weeks. Get a life Gabbie!
She thinks the name Atlas is gender neutral? I mean. How many people are named after Greek Gods/Titans nowadays anyway?

So when will Zeus Atlas Argos Ares Dionysus Apollo de la Hermes-Lindley be born?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How can she be overwhelmed at the prospect of owning a car?! What the actual duck 😂

Driving is daunting when you're new, but car ownership? Tax, MOT and service once a year - boom. Damn side easier than running a home.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She thinks she can just buy friends! Even if she did get staff to package her one sticker pack a day, there’s no chance they’d want to stick around for longer than they’d need to let alone be her ‘best friend’. I get on with everyone I work with but I wouldn’t want to spend every weekend with my manager, as nice as they are! It just proves she has absolutely no life and no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Let her employees have their own playlists? Lol. Apart from heaven forbid they like hip hop 🤣. Her vision of what kind of boss she’d be vs actual is unreal. She’ll hide in her room and make Jane manage the staff. Jannneeee tell them not to play Hamilton I don’t like it. This is bullying!!
Well the rate Gobby goes through friends and loses them pretty quickly, it looks like she’s going to have a high staff turnover. She’d be a bloody nightmare to work for! They would have to do everything she wants (out of work hours) or she would throw a tantrum and sack them.

Also a car lives outside? Where does she think her whole building lives? Or the house she wants to buy? They all technically live outside 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well the rate Gobby goes through friends and loses them pretty quickly, it looks like she’s going to have a high staff turnover. She’d be a bloody nightmare to work for! They would have to do everything she wants (out of work hours) or she would throw a tantrum and sack them.

Also a car lives outside. Where does she think her whole building lives? Or the house she wants to buy? They all technically live outside 🤣🙄
I can't get over the car lives outside comment.

If you're so precious, get a house with a garage and park it in there? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Don’t forget yew guise its hard to see a car outside especially at night. She’s probably worried about losing it x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.