Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she sounds like a twelve year old David Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t forget yew guise its hard to see a car outside especially at night. She’s probably worried about losing it x
Don’t forget guys she wants a WHITE car but loves SNOW which is honestly just a nightmare for her eyes 🥺 Like a big game of Where’s Wally

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How many Q&As has she done recently? A decent amount if I remember correctly. There was one where she actually had people post their opinions, I think it was unpopular opinions or something. But her content is so "me, me, me" that I think if I didn't have bias, I'd be turned off as a fan at this point. She barely engages with the people who help her keep her platform, and when she does, she's an ass to them.

Oh and the office answer, she said she doesn't let Nellie in, but we've all seen it, then says if she moves she'll keep all her employees in the garden so not to upset Nellie in the....office.

She contradicts herself so much, her mentality level does seem to be that of a 12 year old or less.

Reactions: 23
I monitored more stock for a 25 hour period (it would be 24 but I took a nap because I have actually been working hard and needed it 😴)

- The only stickers I monitored were the Halloween ones because I couldn’t be bothered going through them all.
- No prints were monitored as they are printed to order so unlimited.
- No apparel was monitored as it’s made to order so unlimited.

Stock 16:00 Wednesday
To do list peach: 123
To do list lemon: 142
To do list pink: 74 (73 at 09:30)
Lily notepad: 172
Luna notepad: 99
Snowy pin: 150
Plant lady pin: 25
Coffee pin: 54
Ghost pin: 88
Cat lady pin: 38
Be kind to your mind pin: 12
Celeste pin: 36
Hocus Pocus sticker: 171 (170 at 21:00)
Halloween sticker pack: 161 (159 at 17:05)
Ghosties sticker: 153 (151 at 09:30)
Spooky sticker sheet: 242 (239 at 09:30)
Ghost to do list black: 21 (19 at 17:05)
Ghost to do list lilac: 30 (28 at 17:05)
Positive card pack: 68
I love you almost as much as my dog card: 44
Birthday card pack: 109 (108 at 13:55)
Really great card: 100
You’re blooming lovely card: 30
A little note card: 44
Keep smiling card: 78
Birthday flower card: 66
Chin up card: 76
Birthday balloon card: 83 (82 at 09:30)
Birthday cake card lilac: 94
I love you almost as much as my cat card: 12
Birthday cake card: 13

Total sold
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Halloween sticker packs
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 3 Spooky sticker sheets
  • 2 ghost to do list in black
  • 2 ghost to do list in lilac
  • 1 birthday card pack
  • 1 birthday balloon card
    I sure hope she’s selling a lot of other stickers.
From 16:00 Wednesday to 17:50 Friday the sold total for items listed in the original post is as follows
Total sold of applicable items
  • 2 to do lists in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady pin
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 1 birthday card pack
Total sold of applicable items in last day
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 plant lady pin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
From 16:00 Wednesday to 17:50 Friday the sold total for items listed in the original post is as follows
  • 2 to do lists in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady pin
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 1 birthday card pack
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 plant lady pin
SEW SEW SUCCESSFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SEW SEW SUCCESSFUL
I’m really enjoying tracking stock again because she keeps up this facade of “I’m gewing to hire employees” and “I need a house to expand” and then she’s selling that + whatever stickers, bent as hell prints and overpriced frewt of the lewm “apparel”
I’m not jealous Gabby, sometimes I actually feel sorry for you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It's so tragic the way she wishes for so many of these things but does nothing to make them actually happen because she bigs herself up to be something she's not - the album, the big move to a city she's never been to, a partner, a car, some friends, an office, a baby, it's honestly just time she grows up and stops talking about it because the more people ask and want more information, the more she'll realise she's so far away from these things and she'll get depressed

On the other hand I don't get why people respect her opinion on baby names so much when she doesn't even know what she originally named her cat/doesn't stick to it and she's the furthest from having a baby of anyone I follow 😂

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell she sounds like a twelve year old David Brent.
Gabby's post reminds me of that episode where he takes some of his colleagues out for lunch and it's really awkward and dull. Imagine it would be similar with Gabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants employees because she just wants ready-made friends. Going to the theatre, meals out etc... She could do this with friends! Oh wait...

Reactions: 28
She wants employees because she just wants ready-made friends. Going to the theatre, meals out etc... She could do this with friends! Oh wait...
Yes, they're friends who can't leave because she pays them 🥲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
  • 2 to do lists in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 Plant Lady pin
  • 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
  • 2 Ghosties stickers
  • 1 birthday card pack
  • 1 to do list in pink
  • 1 Luna notepad
  • 1 plant lady pin
This is so pleasing. How accurate is this? Do we know that these figures are real?

Reactions: 2
ooo friends!
This sort of tit is always a red flag to me when I’m looking for a job. “Pizza Fridays!” “We have office fruit!” “We are like one family!” are always red flags for a toxic af work culture

I bet she’d only pay her employees minimum wage as well and expect them to spend their life at her house

Reactions: 62
This is so pleasing. How accurate is this? Do we know that these figures are real?
I keep going back to add more to be met with “you already have all 78 (for example) of x item in your basket” - Then when one is sold it’ll flag up when I click on the cart again. Of course, she could even be gifting bits and bobs or adding pieces of stock through the day (I don’t trust she can count) when I can’t check (I do actually work 😭 Soz Gabs, we can’t all consider our laundry to be work)
Again it doesn’t account for; apparel, prints, and stickers other than the Halloween ones because “ain’t nobody got time fo’ that”

Reactions: 9
ooo friends!
This is genuinely unhinged- you do not hire employees to be your best friends, you hire them to help you with work. There needs to be a degree of separation between work relationships and personal relationships and she is not at all possible of understanding that distinction.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
IMAGINE if her employees didn’t like the theatre. Or pizza. Or had commitments outside of Gobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's deluded. Most people go to work to work. Making friends and having a good time is just happenstance.

If anything, the mid day dance breaks sound like hell. Not everyone is comfortable with dancing and it sounds so forced. Imagine you're having a stressful day and your manager is like "get up, let's dance it out!". Actually I prefer to de-stress maybe with a walk or just stepping away from the task.

I'd quit on the spot!

This sort of tit is always a red flag to me when I’m looking for a job. “Pizza Fridays!” “We have office fruit!” “We are like one family!” are always red flags for a toxic af work culture

I bet she’d only pay her employees minimum wage as well and expect them to spend their life at her house

Exactly. Where I work now is the first place where those statements have been true. The last job I worked which claimed to be a "family" had people leave or be fired every month and the employers veered very close to breaching employment and tax laws.

Colleagues are just a group of people who applied for a job. There's nothing to say personalities or interests will align. Some people actually prefer not mixing their work and social life and don't even bring their true selves to work.

Gabby wouldn't understand though because she clings onto everyone and expects to be their centre of their universe.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.