Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see the junk she sells I can’t help but cringe at how juvenile it is. Looks like it came from smiggle or Claire’s Accessories. She could have actually started a luxury stationery brand (I personally love that stuff), paid some influencers to promote and made heaps by now… Instead it’s all just 5 minute procreate drawings, likely poached from some poor small creators. She’s just so desperate for people to tell her she’s sooo talented and creative :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
I thought they were made to order Gabby? 🧐
What she really means is they didnt sell well so lets pretend they did and are now running out so people buy them before I have to stop doing them because they flopped so hard.

What she forgot is she said they were made to order - which contradicts her 'limited stock' claim 🤣🤣

Also I'm sure she said she was working with a company on the sweatshirts so where are all the ADs for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When you put all of one thing in the bag it does this:
9C007264-3706-43C3-9D0D-79264B999DFB.jpeg

But it’s letting you add 10,000 of each apparel item (only number I tried up to)
EAF696F4-9F83-4DE5-9B49-778A1ABF8C1F.jpeg

Stop trying to make people buy your tit. They didn’t want it then, they don’t want it now.

Reactions: 21
She even said in her YouTube video last week that they were made to order so there was no rush to get one in case they sell out. And to take your time with ordering the correct size (because her returns policy is illegal). Her tactics are so transparent

• Wow
Reactions: 59
3F3DC9F8-4526-4728-A6E2-8726FB61B52E.jpeg

Funny that the only person we’ve seen wearing her boring jumpers is someone who would get one for free purely bc she looks like Zoe. Not even her mate or anything, she’s her brother’s girlfriend which makes it even sadder!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Genuinely when was her last night out, or outing in general with someone that wasn’t Jane? I don’t think it’s been since lockdown.

Reactions: 22
Going back to her Nan a sec, I had no idea she had any grandparents still alive tbh - I swear she’s never mentioned this one, only the Nan she “cared” for

Reactions: 17
Going back to her Nan a sec, I had no idea she had any grandparents still alive tbh - I swear she’s never mentioned this one, only the Nan she “cared” for
I remember her dad mentioning his parents on his Twitter and I thought it was strange how Gabby basically never mentioned them. I wonder if she’ll go to the funeral or miss it since she’ll have to see her dad.

Reactions: 12
I remember her dad mentioning his parents on his Twitter and I thought it was strange how Gabby basically never mentioned them. I wonder if she’ll go to the funeral or miss it since she’ll have to see her dad.
The thing I don’t get with gabbie and her dad.
Gabbie literally goes home to the parents house when she has a surgery, but won’t go for Christmas.
I get a parent can be toxic, but gabbie picks and chooses.

Reactions: 27
Gabbie literally goes home to the parents house when she has a surgery, but won’t go for Christmas.
Because she's a liar? 🤷‍♀️ Only reason that makes sense

Reactions: 15
Because she doesn’t have any real trauma or sob stories, she only does it to get attention/have people feel sorry for her but funnily enough everyone has worked this out now

Reactions: 17
I’m officially lost as to who she’s designing for? Like her stuff says “Claire’s” but her prices say “TopShop circa 2011”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Manifest manifest manifest”

Can’t stand that attitude from her. Manifesting will get her nowhere if she does duck all in terms of actually working for her goals
Or she could have bought in Sheffield in the first place……

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.