Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't she even be arsed to click to colour in the whole jelly satsuma pumpkin? I dread to think what ridiculous prices she will be charging for her childish scribbles on a Frewt Of The Lewm sweatshirt. Must have cost almost nothing to print such a small lewgew.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't she even be arsed to click to colour in the whole jelly satsuma pumpkin? I dread to think what ridiculous prices she will be charging for her childish scribbles on a Frewt Of The Lewm sweatshirt. Must have cost almost nothing to print such a small lewgew.
In a comment she said the apparel is priced from £19.99-£34.99 🥲 so I assume T-shirt’s and sweatshirts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In a comment she said the apparel is priced from £19.99-£34.99 🥲 so I assume T-shirt’s and sweatshirts.
I can only hope that everything was ethically made, but I very much doubt it. The only person she wants to benefit is herself.

Reactions: 18
She's probably furiously googling "ethical" and nostril flaring at Jane as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can only hope that everything was ethically made, but I very much doubt it. The only person she wants to benefit is herself.
Gabby? Ethical?

She’ll have sent them to a supplier that embroiders designs for as cheap as possible and hiked the prices up to make as much money as she can. I honestly doubt she’ll mention anything about where her supplier is/the workers who create the garments/the quality of the sweatshirts … but we shall see. 🙃

Reactions: 22
She is the type of person who would find out about sweatshops and child labour and say, "If they don't like it, they can find another job 🥲". Or, "That's nothing, I work sew sew hard on my ewn with ewnly five ham and Friends breaks a day!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
the clothes just look so...basic. you can get cheaper but more interesting crap at primark

Reactions: 29
What was the tiktok video about? Did anyone down load it by any chance please
I screen recorded it but annoyingly the files too big for tattle

Heres the tiktok if anyone didn't see it, not sure what the quality will be like as I had to compress it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Frewt of the Lewm 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dead 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 I feel like we need a Thesaurus of Gabbies pronunciations because they’re piss funny, bewmerrang (I think it was spelt better) was my particular favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shtapppppp. You my fave filly xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

Gabriella Lindley #53 - Brand new jumpers from Juniper Moon,
😂 I feel like we need a Thesaurus of Gabbies pronunciations because they’re piss funny, bewmerrang (I think it was spelt better) was my particular favourite.
I think we said bewmeringue.

@PepsiCherry sew nice, thank yew 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh is Ms. “I throw Tupperware containers around the family home when I’m pissed off” whinging about her dad being abusive again. Yawn.
Better for her to throw them than tit in them... oh wait 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Have we got someone on standby ready to monitor stock levels tonight? I can't remember who usually does it (someone infinitely more organised and capable than old gabs lol)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.