Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she take down the YouTube video as well?
She must be having an absolute meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I love this drama. Is there her just vastly overcharging on the postage and then closing the website after being called out on it?!

Reactions: 29
Is Juniper Jane back down with her now? If she isn't I bet she's screaming at her down the phone to return to do her duties immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
meanwhile an artist I love has just released a Halloween apparel collection and Gabby cannot begin to compare. like the style is simple but there's so much personality it the cat ghosties

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
meanwhile an artist I love has just released a Halloween apparel collection and Gabby cannot begin to compare. like the style is simple but there's so much personality it the cat ghosties
Omg who is this, I’m obsessed

Reactions: 11
You can tell she was concentrating more on trying to look good in those pictures instead of actually showing off the product.
Want to see what the wrist cuffs look like? Too bad she has them rolled up
Want to see how long it is? Too bad she’s tucked into her jeans 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder if she’s going to have to refund people who already paid for the expensive shipping?

Reactions: 14
I feel like I’m thriving off the drama of it all. Call me a bad person all you want but this is what she gets for not taking it seriously and being underprepared. Bit stressed Gobs? Shame

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is her TV on during her Halloween launch video!? So distracting. Almost as distracting as her saying 'we' for the entire video.

'I feel like this Halloween sticker pack would make a really good Christmas present actually'

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I hope all the customers who've been grossly overcharged realise they're dealing with a total amateur and go elsewhere for their #genericshitewithfacesandslogans

Reactions: 34
She’s deleted that TikTok about toxic parents. Must have read here and realised it didn’t look good next to her business halloween launch TikTok.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she has just repurposed the sticker sheet for a print? Like it's just a cluster of nonsense? She couldn't have at least laid it out in a bit of a cute way or give the characters a story? I can't see where either print would make sense in someone's home because the ghost one just looks like wrapping paper??

Edit to add the screenshotView attachment 789856
This is literally like what Redbubble does, upload one file and stick it on everything, she’s so lazy

Reactions: 10
I'm also living for this sh*t show 😂
What was she doing all the days she was supposedly preparing?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.