Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the put a finger down emotionally immature parent edition 😂 dear god. Why doesn’t she address the issues with her father rather than all these sly tweets and videos

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine she was the emotionally immature parent and she’s doing it for Nelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I really can't be doing with this whole 'my Dad the abuser' act again. Who believes this anymore?

Reactions: 31
Oh is Ms. “I throw Tupperware containers around the family home when I’m pissed off” whinging about her dad being abusive again. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If she's s busy, why does she have the time to make passive aggressive Tik Tok videos about her family?

Reactions: 50
It’s 9:11 PM in the Eastern Canadian provinces and the TikTok’s been removed 😂😂😂
Jane has probably seen it and told her to stop being an idiot and take it down 🤣 bit late Jane, she’s been wanging on about it for years. We are embarrassed too, don’t worry.

I still maintain Gobbles thinks her dad is abusive purely because he doesn’t deal with her tantrums and manipulation. Whereas Jane is probably more along the lines of “pet the monkey, keep the peace” type.

Reactions: 37
She said they are in sizes S to 2XL but that doesn't really mean anything like are they American, UK or EU sizing as all are very different.
If she had any sense she'd follow in other small business owners on TikTok's footsteps and make a video where she says her hight and dress size and then try on all the jumper sizes so you can get an idea of the fit.
I was on the fence about buying this beautiful jumper from someone else but wasn't sure of the sizes but her try-on video sold it for me because I wanted a baggier fit.
But then again that would mean Gabbie would have to publicly announce her height and dress size which she will never do

Reactions: 18
Halleween mewn landing today guys! 8AM on a Friday, still a working day and her shop is still closed.

Reactions: 16
I really hope she has filmed a behind the scenes time lapse of her posing in her living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d love to know how George feels about her behaviour towards their family. Presumably not great saying as they barely see each other. Shame Jane can’t have the same backbone.

Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but I think TikTok as a platform for talking about issues does far more harm than good. One, these videos with silly music and challenges while talking about upsetting subjects can be VERY triggering and two, they don't actually help anyone. Just seem to be attention vehicles for the wrong people.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What was the tiktok video about? Did anyone down load it by any chance please

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I think TikTok as a platform for talking about issues does far more harm than good. One, these videos with silly music and challenges while talking about upsetting subjects can be VERY triggering and two, they don't actually help anyone. Just seem to be attention vehicles for the wrong people.
I completely agree.

But the point of these particular TikToks isn't to spread awareness or help others - it is 100% 'look at me, feel sorry for me' attention seeking. Not saying that's okay, because it isn't (I think it's really quite pathetic actually).

Gabs clearly has a lot of issues, what she needs to do is go to therapy; however, that isn't a public forum and it won't garner any sympathetic comments or DMs from strangers so she can't be bothered. Plus it costs money, and it's just not worth it if it isn't an IKEA storage yewnit.

Anyone else think she is struggling to come up with a new physical illness, so is now going down the 'my dad abused me, I'm so damaged' route?

Reactions: 32
The pumpkin looks like a satsuma. She has clementines on the brain. Also that awful shade of fleshy beige washes out almost everyone. You can find something nicer and cheaper almost everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She obviously really desperately wants someone to talk to about her Dad, well that person is a therapist, not a public platform full of people she doesn't know where it's distressing her Mum when she posts about it. I honestly find this behaviour absolutely disgusting I'm sorry. No excuses for it, her social media doesn't operate like normal accounts - she is literally just attention seeking and it's not ok. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Almost 10am on lawnch day and not a peep from either Jewniper Mewn account or her personal account about the new line of products she is launching in about 8 houwrs. Sew professional.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.