Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basic. So blah. The colours aren’t even that exciting?! Probably took her all of a couple of hours to “create”. Lazy lazy lazy.

Reactions: 15
Far enough out of the pandemic that she can finally take the rubbish out. Not far enough out of the pandemic that she can get some friends.
View attachment 786020
I thought one of you guys had done a pisstake reworking of her posts again. The way I was scrolling through this thread waiting for someone to own up to making a joke list but this is actually what she posted.

Edit video is probably the only list worthy thing. Going to the supermarket, duh otherwise what would you eat? Wash bedding and take out trash rubbish... I hope you'd do that without a reminder? It's basic hygiene.

Might as well have added:

✓ brush teeth
✓ make lasagne for tonight's bath
save cardboard boxes buy toilet roll

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought one of you guys had done a pisstake reworking of her posts again. The way I was scrolling through this thread waiting for someone to own up to making a joke list but this is actually what she posted.

Edit video is probably the only list worthy thing. Going to the supermarket, duh otherwise what would you eat? Wash bedding and take out trash rubbish... I hope you'd do that without a reminder? It's basic hygiene.

Might as well have added:

✓ brush teeth
✓ make lasagne for tonight's bath
save cardboard boxes buy toilet roll
☑ Plagiarise spewky designs
☑ Buy ham
☑ Google next possible illness
☑ Bully Jane into driving to Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Tbf, I write down everything because I have a terrible memory. I know I have tit to do, but I forget little things. However, this is for an ad… surely you’d write more normal things on your list than “call mum”… I have a bad memory, but even I can remember to call my own bloody mother

Also, you’re all giving her far too much credit re: sticker designs. We know how long it takes Gabbie to edit videos, despite it being her job for like 8 years. She only started designing stickers “2 years ago” before she started her business. She’s new to the game guys, cut her some slack smh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The tewt bag looks tit! The handles/straps look like they’d snap off at the seam if you put something heavy inside the bag. Shite quality.

Her list reminds me of a child playing an adult with errands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The tewt bag looks tit! The handles/straps look like they’d snap off at the seam if you put something heavy inside the bag. Shite quality.

Her list reminds me of a child playing an adult with errands.
I remember her saying she made them larger than your average tote so you can put your shopping in them, and you're right, they look like they'd fall apart if your shopping consisted of more than 3 packs of ham

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that I know more about her office set up, printer, thermal label maker, plastic crates, where she stores her Royal Mail bags, packaging and IKEA storage than her actual products says everything imho.

Let’s play shops mummy!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
First of all, these stickers are a pile of tit. It makes me question humanity when there are people willing to part cash for this shite. Second of all, why is she launching at 5pm on a Friday? Is it so she can moan about how hard she has worked all weekend long 🥲 #martyr.

Reactions: 24
First of all, these stickers are a pile of tit. It makes me question humanity when there are people willing to part cash for this shite. Second of all, why is she launching at 5pm on a Friday? Is it so she can moan about how hard she has worked all weekend long 🥲 #martyr.
They're so bad. Surely if the brand wasn't by this sad egg* that used to be friends with Zoella, nobody would buy it? It is like everything else on the market only more expensive and more poorly executed. In fact some of it is actually laughable. I have a theory that Jane is buying it all and Bev's garage is stacked to bursting with Juniper Shite.

*changed my mind, she is like a mardy Gregg Wallace with hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the perfect excewse for why she's not hanging out with friends/family.
"I have sew sew many nice friends yew guiseeee that I dewnt shew on yewchewb, but yew awl know my sew smoll shop comes first sew I'll be busy awl weekend packing orders awlll by myse- JANE GET BACK IN THE OFFICE THERE IS NEW TIME FOR YEW TEW HAVE A TOILET BREAK. fine, just yewse the box in the corner."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
...Second of all, why is she launching at 5pm on a Friday? Is it so she can moan about how hard she has worked all weekend long 🥲 #martyr.
Didn't she do that for her initial launch, too? I remember her launching at like 5-6pm on a Friday, and it was originally meant to be a Thursday or something? And I think the timing during the month was odd too, like she could've launched closer to payday but she didn't. I might be making some of this up but it rings a few bells.

She aimed for 5pm because even she knows her audience who would buy from her are probably still in school hehehe

Reactions: 16
It's the perfect excewse for why she's not hanging out with friends/family.
"I have sew sew many nice friends yew guiseeee that I dewnt shew on yewchewb, but yew awl know my sew smoll shop comes first sew I'll be busy awl weekend packing orders awlll by myse- JANE GET BACK IN THE OFFICE THERE IS NEW TIME FOR YEW TEW HAVE A TOILET BREAK. fine, just yewse the box in the corner."
Reading this made my brain hurt! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
these look like they took maybe 10 minutes....and again, sew yewnique
The 'potion' bottle looks like a bladder. I get that ignorant style is a thing, but Gabbie genuinely seems to think these are the pinnacle of illustration and sew kute.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.