Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
PepsiCherry - 17th October
Kiyu - 18th October 2021
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Metayl75 - 24th October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
TeaSpillLil - 8th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
cookiesandcream027 - 11th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
SpookyLumberjack -2nd December 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Odi- 27th December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
Spillthetea23 - Whenever Alfie proposes to Zoe cos she will be sew jealous and needs all the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can't with the studio tour. So much stock! And I know she'll give lots of crappy reasons but honestly... There's too much. Too much stock and too much packaging.
She’s always been obsessed with hoarding. She used to, and probably still does, buy like 7 of the same shampoos/toothpaste etc. Have you seen her tinned foods stock?!

Does this mean Juniper Jane will be receiving her p45 later this year? 🥲
she doesn’t ducking work alone, just like she doesn’t live alone. Her mum is there 11 out of the 12 months of the year HELPING HER.

Reactions: 22
Far enough out of the pandemic that she can finally take the rubbish out. Not far enough out of the pandemic that she can get some friends.
View attachment 786020
This is the saddest to do list I have ever seen. Who puts take out the rubbish on their to do list? You just see your bin is full and take it out. Why is it a mixture of work and chores. Does she think basic chores are part of her work??

Reactions: 38
This is the saddest to do list I have ever seen. Who puts take out the rubbish on their to do list? You just see your bin is full and take it out. Why is it a mixture of work and chores. Does she think basic chores are part of her work??
Also, why does she need reminded to call her mum, when she lives with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, why does she need reminded to call her mum, when she lives with her?
I suppose she can’t be expected to shout all the way from the sofa to the office (where Jane is) to demand a back rub, makes sense that Gabby would phone her from one room to another 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if you watch Brogan Tate or follow her superb tattle threads; but she has special ‘bin day’ stickers to put in her diary! Can’t tell who is sadder, Gobs or Brogs. Least Brogan has human contact other than her mum I guess.

• Haha
Honestly the bin thing is just weird to me because if I walked past the bin and it needed emptying I would just...empty it? If her bin is full and she's not taking it out what's she doing with her rubbish? I had a housemate at uni like this, he used to pile stuff around the bin then keep making comments about how the bin needed taking out but never actually doing it himself, can totally imagine Gobbo being the same tbh

Reactions: 30
The only thing she’ll climb those three flights of stairs for is an ikea delivery or a trip to starbs.

Reactions: 10
Can I please jump in with my guess of 24th November 😅🤪 it took her 2 months last year to go from “omg look!! Swipe up to see my jewrney from brewnette to blonde 🌸👱🏼‍♀️” to “back to the ewld gabz 🦇 🔮” so I’m predicting a similar time frame this year too

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry wtf is this pumpkin? its poor face, it needs to be put out of its misery. i don't understand how she can make such basic doodles and think they're amazing....I'd be embarrassed if I showed anyone this pumpkin
I’m so confused. Is this it’s face?
4E10A367-B58F-4BB8-9FCA-AC9397EE11B9.jpeg

Or is this it’s face?
1C846736-C771-49DE-BC54-6D078135A077.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
top one I think. I think the bigger black dots are meant to be spewky blusher becoss it is sew kewte
Yep it’s the top one, she’s added sewper spewky blusher
0909514A-9687-4CF7-814C-1A6623745C5E.jpeg

All of her stickers are so generic. There’s not a unique idea in her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The potion bottle looks weird? Like a deflated balloon or something?

It really peeves me that the little Gavin’s are all cut off on the side of the to-do list … she really doesn’t care about fine details and quality control.
I went back to the photo and omg you're right, how rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep it’s the top one, she’s added sewper spewky blusher View attachment 787095
All of her stickers are so generic. There’s not a unique idea in her brain
Even the pumpkin isn’t happy. It’s literally making this face 😐 It looks like it’s seen some dark tit. And what’s with the weird squiggle sticking out the top?

• Haha
Whoever said the potion bottle looks like a whoopie cushion, I can’t unsee it😂 would it kill her to whack a smile on any of her drawings? Of course they have to all be as miserable as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.