Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
PepsiCherry - 17th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Metayl75 - 24th October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
TeaSpillLil - 8th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
SpookyLumberjack -2nd December 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Odi- 27th December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
🎃 sew soon guise 💇🏻‍♀️💇🏻‍♀️💇🏻‍♀️💇🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’m daft but why would hair dye stay on your hair for years? Especially if you grow it out and get it cut? I haven’t had my hair dyed in a looong time so I grew it out and at one time, cut most of my hair off 😄

Reactions: 2
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
Metayl75 - 24th October
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
Odi- 27th December
Sable - 29th December

Reactions: 2
Girl forgets her hair was bright ginger auburn for however long before she got it ‘balayaged’ still with hefty ginger then shoved box dye on it which faded to, shocker, ginger. She has no dark/brown roots for that kinda colour she wants

Reactions: 14
Sorry if I’m daft but why would hair dye stay on your hair for years? Especially if you grow it out and get it cut? I haven’t had my hair dyed in a looong time so I grew it out and at one time, cut most of my hair off 😄
The only way to get rid of permanent dye is to grow it out and chop it off. It takes most people years to grow out a whole head of hair if you’re only having a trim every couple of months. Plus you’d have to also not dye your hair in the meantime. Whay you did is the sensible way to go about it if you want rid of dye but Gabby rarely seems to get her hair cut and is always whacking a box dye on very porous bleached hair, so unless she does what you did she’ll never be rid of the pigment 😬

Reactions: 16
The only way to get rid of permanent dye is to grow it out and chop it off. It takes most people years to grow out a whole head of hair if you’re only having a trim every couple of months. Plus you’d have to also not dye your hair in the meantime. Whay you did is the sensible way to go about it if you want rid of dye but Gabby rarely seems to get her hair cut and is always whacking a box dye on very porous bleached hair, so unless she does what you did she’ll never be rid of the pigment 😬
Thats all well and good for normal people but Gabbys hair grows 3 miles a week actually. She has the fastest grewing hair of any human known to man. She box dyes her hair and its grown out 4 minutes later.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
I’m curious to see how her hair grows if she gave herself a skinhead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Louise13 - 11th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
scoobie - 16th October
Metayl75 - 24th October
cookiesandcream027 - 11th November 2021
Swamgwam - 18th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
Odi- 27th December
Sable - 29th December

Reactions: 5
I box dyed mine in lockdown and my hairdresser said the rate mine grows it will take 18 months to grow out fully. Red is especially difficult to shift- you have to cut it off or grow it out apparently!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just can't with the studio tour. So much stock! And I know she'll give lots of crappy reasons but honestly... There's too much. Too much stock and too much packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can't with the studio tour. So much stock! And I know she'll give lots of crappy reasons but honestly... There's too much. Too much stock and too much packaging.
She stocks it like she's some big mental company like h&m or something. Like it's been open for a year now so surely she should be able to calculate how long it takes from her placing the order with the manufacturer to the manufacturer fulfilling and delivering the order and then work out how much she sells a month and then just order stock accordingly?

Reactions: 17
She stocks it like she's some big mental company like h&m or something. Like it's been open for a year now so surely she should be able to calculate how long it takes from her placing the order with the manufacturer to the manufacturer fulfilling and delivering the order and then work out how much she sells a month and then just order stock accordingly?
Exactly. If she doesn't manage to shift it all that's a lot for landfill, it's a lot of clutter in her "studio" or "warehouse" or whatever she wants to call it. Plus a waste of money. All the boxes premade! Yeah have a few prepped, especially if you're launching a collection and expecting an influx in orders but there's no need for that amount day in and out. And still lots of prints to say she was printing them at home. There were so many birthday cards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think that she thinks because everything is stocked shes a boss babe. Like in her eyes shes so successful she constantly needs a full shelf of stock when in reality it makes it look like she cant sell anything / she got a hoarding problem. No one needs that much storage - Its mental!!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.