Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such yewnique stickers guys sew original, never been done before 😩😩
a literal infant could draw these if you gave them the ipad, like there's no character to them
Some look like they are lifting off!

Reactions: 9
The fact she bought a pack of ham is sending me on one 😂
At this stage I feel like she's just humouring us to stay relevant.

I still don't understand why the hairdresser dried it so lank and lifeless. It's been mentioned here that ballyarj looks better when styled with waves - that is the picture she gave so why didn't the hairdresser dry it that way? Then at least she'd have some volume - it looks like whoever the stylist was didn't even try to blow dry it at the roots? Who would want this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I still don't understand why the hairdresser dried it so lank and lifeless. It's been mentioned here that ballyarj looks better when styled with waves - that is the picture she gave so why didn't the hairdresser dry it that way? Then at least she'd have some volume - it looks like whoever the stylist was didn't even try to blow dry it at the roots? Who would want this?!
I like to straighten my hair when I'm home alone all day because I'm a lazy fucker

Though my hairdresser hates it because he says it sticks flat and makes me look weird 😂😂 at least he tells me the truth! Christ you know she could do with a hairdresser that sat her down and told her straight what looks good on her

Reactions: 7

Apparently this isn't even the final lewk. She's going back to get it "more silver".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Apparently this isn't even the final lewk. She's going back to get it "more silver".
Does she realise she's got a ruddy complexion that will look really, really bad with silver?

Christ luv, do us a favour and stick that box dye on now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ll know Autumn has arrived when she swaps her fugly sandals for her fugly boots. It’s funny what she chooses to spend her money on, why is she so averse to shoe shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
LizardQueen - 25th October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
HotTea - 3rd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Asor - 17th November 2021
Boredjess - 26 November 2021
IddieBiddie - 27th November 2021
kbjhguih - 4th December 2021
Felicity12- 12th December 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
julialarubia - 21st December
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022

Reactions: 3
Slave Jane is back in the house!!! How long was she gone for? I don’t think it was very long
Ummm yeh if Jewniper Jane has driven all that way AGAIN to do her daughter’s business for her I think she’s outside the scope of the ‘sane’ people that first girl is referring to 😬 also how bad for the environment to keep driving up and down like that, get the train? Given that Gabby keeps wanging on about her sew smol business being sustainable….not so much when you’re making your Mum drive there journey every week on her own 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ummm yeh if Jewniper Jane has driven all that way AGAIN to do her daughter’s business for her I think she’s outside the scope of the ‘sane’ people that first girl is referring to 😬 also how bad for the environment to keep driving up and down like that, get the train? Given that Gabby keeps wanting on about her sew smol business being sustainable….not so much when you’re making your Mum drive there journey every week on her own 🙄
also theres a gas shortage? maybe stay home. She doesn't 'NEED' to help but chooses to

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can someone from the UK explain the gas shortage? I have seen a few influencers mention it, do your petrol stations not have petrol?

Reactions: 4
Can someone from the UK explain the gas shortage? I have seen a few influencers mention it, do your petrol stations not have petrol?
Basically there’s a shortage of lorry drivers, media basically making everyone panic and therefore everyone is panic buying fuel. It’s utterly ridiculous but hey ho

Reactions: 31
They should have petrol as the area affected wasnt large but media / scaremongering/ etc etc means people are panic buying everywhere. The fuel is there, the only shortage was drivers in a small area, and only with one company (BP) but people are panic buying so garages are running dry before their normal deliveries are due.

Of COURSE her mum is down again. As if she’d go to Costa and Tesco’s alone. We all saw it coming with the kicking off on socials about working 20 hours a day.

Reactions: 19
In her new Office tour video, she keeps on saying the brand name La Redoute as “Laredou”… where has the T gone ?!?😵‍ I don’t except her to pronounce it without an accent but the TE is not silent!
As a French person, she makes my ears bleed everytime.
It’s funny because she probably thinks she’s pronouncing it correctly not saying the -t because to her it sounds French as Laredou 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.