Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, the winter baby born in spring because she is so quirky
She’s actually born in summer! The season she hates the most 😂

I’m predicting she’ll dye her hair on Feb 14th. She’ll declare she’s happier than ever, sew independent, don’t need no man and she will dye her hair as a sign of self love/self care, whilst scoffing crisps on her sewfa

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ alive I can usually make it through her vlogs but that one is just dire, I had to give up. What was with the weird half angle dressing gown thing??

Reactions: 8
Christ alive I can usually make it through her vlogs but that one is just dire, I had to give up. What was with the weird half angle dressing gown thing??
It made her look like she was in hospital. Or an old people’s home. Just what she wants really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Going lighter is actually quite sensible when you have a thinning receding hair line. The contrast between scalp and hair colour is less obvious. I doubt very much this is her thought process though.
I mean, getting a fringe or side parting would help also, but this is gobbles we‘re talking about, and she has no common sense whatsoever, sewwwwwwwww…

Reactions: 8
I mean, getting a fringe or side parting would help also, but this is gobbles we‘re talking about, and she has no common sense whatsoever, sewwwwwwwww…
She doesn't want to do it because we all say it'll look better and she has to prove us wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
1632581171959.jpg

I spent roughly a full Gabby work day (2 minutes) whipping these up. Some fringe options for Gobs. Her giant egg head made all these fringes hard to fit to her head 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021

Watch her be absolutely fuming that one of us has probably sussed out the exact date 😂
21st October 2021, just in time for Halloween and her spewwwwky vibes

Reactions: 3
“Here’s a sneak peek of how much I have edited my face in my Halloween product photographs. Also there is a really basic tote which cost 20p to make that I will try and sell for £12.50”
0B1C399C-9EBD-4B3A-B291-04A579C9A915.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
WHY oh why is she always in pyjamas? Why is she sat eating a bowl of Bailey’s and cream? WHY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wasnt she wanging on yesterday about having today off? And yet all she’s posted is stories of her “working”

Reactions: 15
Wasnt she wanging on yesterday about having today off? And yet all she’s posted is stories of her “working”
She's such a hardworking #bossbabe she works on her days off, and whilst she is asleep. She works 387 days a year, 28 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m going to go for Christmas Day (don’t think it’s been taken yet). She’ll dye her hair while blocking Jane on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That vijeow was embarrassing. The excitement for the zewm call, her clinging on to strangers and not being able to end the call, the life changing light switches, sockets and door knobs. No wonder she looks dead inside if this is her life.

Reactions: 25
Why is she crying because she waved bye on Zoom? Honestly this girl makes me cringe so bad!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
In comparison to her latest vidjeow. That isn’t her skin tone or her chin and considering she is wearing make up in the shot from her vidjeow, she can’t just say it’s make up 😒
Oh and it’s not her hairline either
E224EE14-BD05-4BD4-BEB3-29BB585E1D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.