Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna go with December 24th in her Christmas sulk and then she’ll have some reaction so she’s in a and e on Christmas because she couldn’t possibly just suck it up or be alone like some people decide to do

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In comparison to her latest vidjeow. That isn’t her skin tone or her chin and considering she is wearing make up in the shot from her vidjeow, she can’t just say it’s make up 😒
Oh and it’s not her hairline either
View attachment 780747
I think this is what she spends all her time doing when she says she's "working". Must take a bloody age to facetune every pic of her and Nelly that she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“We may or may not have tote bags coming back but you didnt hear it here”

Well, are they coming back or not? That’s tit marketing. tit or get off the pot, Gabs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“We may or may not have tote bags coming back but you didnt hear it here”

Well, are they coming back or not? That’s tit marketing. tit or get off the pot, Gabs
I would love nothing more than an influx of comments saying "I hope not hun x" and Gabby having a wobble with Jane over facetime.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her sofa is different! it doesn’t have the corner attachment / L shape that was a different colour anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to interact with people more, crying because you feel awkward saying goodbye on a zoom call is just highlighting how socially and emotionally stunted she's become

Reactions: 40
Her sofa is different! it doesn’t have the corner attachment / L shape that was a different colour anymore
Shock horror her "perfect sofa" has had the arms ripped off, the L corner removed and a throw over the discoloured end! Honestly she is never happy is she!

And the amount of unnecessary chemicals in that cleaning haul 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to do some cleaning research!

Reactions: 13
Her saying she’s a skilled cook after watching master chef is like me saying I’m a skilled surgeon after watching greys anatomy

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I've just watched her recent vlog. How does she talk for so long about changing the light switches and sockets!?

I've noticed for awhile that she changes her pronunciation of certain words so they sound less northern. For example for light switches she pronounces it as 'light switchers'/ 'light switchus' whereas for most of us it would sound more like 'light switchis'. I hope that makes sense :rolleyes:

ETA I've just watched an older video to see how long she's been doing this for.... stumbled across this gem where she uses a tea towel to take her makeup off at 2.20. Does she just use tea towels for everything!? She then does some awkward posing in the mirror before mouthing the lyrics to Side to Side before/ whilst facetiming her parents. There's a great recipe at 4.30 which also includes her using a tin opener to open a tin with a ringpull then putting what appears to be two unchopped cloves of garlic into a pan of chopped tomatoes and calling it a sauce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
A few thoughts on the lastest Vlog.

How can you have been doing YouTube for as long as she has and just be so tit at editing. The jump cuts are painful and the way the video ends I thought it had gone to an add but nope it lichurally just ended. Sew professional.

She mentions that she finds brownies ‘tew much’ but didn’t she at some point in recent history spend most of a vlog making batches of them? Thinks she’s ewnique and speshul because she waves at the end of a Zoom call then cried about the fact she did it. Sew embarrassed that she immediately told strangers on the internet. Mentions about being on a low fat diet despite eating a brownie, apple pie and cream, and of course mentions having her gall bladder out but amazingly doesn’t mention the word operashun which I was actually shocked by. She makes some creep af chipmunk noise that will haunt my dreams and thinks she should have her own cooking show based on the fact she watches MasterChef Oz and put some pre-made pastry over some spiced apples.

Also LOL at this face she makes and for some reason decided to still include in the finished Vlog after editing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually dont mind the hair, at least it gives it some dimension! And getting blonder os a process, my hair has looked like that a fair few times in transitional stages. I hope this time she does keep going to the salon and not ruin all that work and money with a box dye

Reactions: 5
Shock horror her "perfect sofa" has had the arms ripped off, the L corner removed and a throw over the discoloured end! Honestly she is never happy is she!

And the amount of unnecessary chemicals in that cleaning haul 🤢🤢🤢 she needs to do some cleaning research!
she clearly has way too much free time and spends majority of it in her flat overthinking pointless tit, and picking wall colours as to make her life seem busy.

Going to tell the place for a profit, which she has already spent 10 fold on ikea furniture and lounges plus the occasional ham splash in the deli section

Reactions: 10
I've just watched her recent vlog. How does she talk for so long about changing the light switches and sockets!?

I've noticed for awhile that she changes her pronunciation of certain words so they sound less northern. For example for light switches she pronounces it as 'light switchers'/ 'light switchus' whereas for most of us it would sound more like 'light switchis'. I hope that makes sense :rolleyes:

ETA I've just watched an older video to see how long she's been doing this for.... stumbled across this gem where she uses a tea towel to take her makeup off at 2.20. Does she just use tea towels for everything!? She then does some awkward posing in the mirror before mouthing the lyrics to Side to Side before/ whilst facetiming her parents. There's a great recipe at 4.30 which also includes her using a tin opener to open a tin with a ringpull then putting what appears to be two unchopped cloves of garlic into a pan of chopped tomatoes and calling it a sauce.

Oh my God the eye bleeping! Who just creepily grins at themselves in the mirror before taking off their makeup? 🤣
She really ruined her face with those fillers, and her nose looks different too. Still not sure if she had an actual nose job or it was a side effect of her septum surgery.

Reactions: 10

That “pasta sauce” oh my bleeping god 😂

Reactions: 9
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her office tour is up and everything is from IKEA and everything is so nice

Editing to add that everything is actually perfect

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
kataday - 2nd October 2021
Barmj- 3rd October
Juststopit - 5th October
Lira - 7th October
Fillyjonk - 13th October
MarthaFarkus - 20th October
Glittersun - 21st October
Mindlessness - 23rd October
Alrighthunxo - 27th October
Randomlyorange - 29th October
Gossipgirl92 - 31st October
Cyclophage - 31st October
snowfairy17 - 2nd November 2021
Celery16 - 5th November 2021
Livelaughlove123456 - 7th November 2021
ktypage - 9th November 2021
Idkk- 20th December 2021
Hereforthememe - 22nd December
Sable - 29th December
jackolantern - 31st December 2021
Hally34 - 4th January 2022
Felicity12- 12th December 2021

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.