Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boo hoo
imagine the most interesting thing you can talk about to 650k followers is the fact you have three sofas at the same time when most of your audience still lives with their parents in their childhood bedrooms

remember we are seeing the highlights of her life jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm pretty sure that the term 'sofa Tetris' was coined here on tattle 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh boo hoo
I know she used to say her nose was her favourite feature but it's really starting to resemble that kind of boxers nose, idk how to describe it but those cheek fillers are doing no good for any part of her face

Reactions: 24
Are you having an operation Gobby? I had NO idea.
I’m deceased at this. WE GET IT YOU’RE HAVING AN OPERATION NO ONE ASKED. Sorry if everyone already said this I haven’t caught up yet but Gabby, you only upload ads, you take all your Insta pictures at home on the same day and your TikToks probably take about 20 minutes to make. That is NOT hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I've said this before but it does also depend on the region (I'm a bit bitter because I'm Desperate for the vaccine and really scared), I've got 3 autoimmune conditions and a form of diabetes and haven't been offered it yet :((((
You need to contact your GP!! Push for it and don’t stop until they’ve got you booked in (my friend has diabetes and had to do this - some people have just fallen through the cracks).

Oh boo hoo
All I see is a moon with a greasy turd bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
7DA68921-3C1F-46E5-8685-3219B520436C.jpeg

You know you’ve got a dull/incredibly easy life when having to store two sofas (with perfectly adequate room for them to be stored as per her previous story) for a couple of days is considered a crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 59
For someone who is only showing 10% of her life online, and claims we don't know what's going on in her life, she really over shares.
If I was an influenza like her, I wouldn't tell 600.000 people that I'm having an operation. I'd be too scared of the possible outcomes/anything could happen. Obviously it's important to raise awareness, but she could just tell us about it after?
But that would ruin her munchy experience...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Are you having an operation Gobby? I had NO idea.
Georgia Marie also makes really detailed well researched 30 minute - 1 hour long videos on historical events and true crime

Gabby makes 10 minute videos of what she got from the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You need to contact your GP!! Push for it and don’t stop until they’ve got you booked in (my friend has diabetes and had to do this - some people have just fallen through the cracks).
You're right, I need to! Thanks x

Also she's now twice posted pics in new look tops I have.... Brb I gotta go buy a whole new wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Chiming in as usual.
The thing is Gabby, without your social media presence, your "shop" wouldn't have any customers. So This 😂 doesn't actually apply to you.
Would be so funny if someone just replied saying “ok but I didn’t ask”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We've booked? We know it was Jane.
Just like how Jane has had to do all the manual handling for the sofa Tetris while Slobby Gobby sits and eats crisps that she's not even enjoying right now

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210513_145902.jpg

WHY IS THERE TOOTHPASTE ON THE FLOOR. Is she actually living on the sofa full time now 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.