Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you having an operation Gobby? I had NO idea.
Having spent all day teaching then being shouted at down the phone by the parent of a child, after a full week of having several children from another class added to mine and with a member of support staff down, this really irritates me. Shattered is sitting on your classroom floor crying at 4pm because you have spent all day dealing with a child who is verbally abusive towards staff, then you have 120 books to mark, plus a mandatory meeting, all before you get kicked out at 6pm. Shattered is emergency services or medical staff working double shifts to ensure their team keeps running. It’s retail workers on their feet for hours dealing with unpleasant, demanding customers. And yes, many people in these professions do their jobs with short or long term illnesses. I went in with a migraine on Tuesday because there would have been nobody to cover me. ‘Shattered’ is not posing for Instagram and filming ‘what I do in a day’ videos that could realistically be filmed in 5 minutes. This girl wouldn’t know hard work if it walked up to her and smacked her in the face. Absolutely every penny she earns is entirely undeserved.

Edited to add: what on earth makes these influencers think they’re special for not being paid for time off work? Most people don’t get paid for time off work.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
You just know what she’s doing to her cat, she’ll potentially do to a child if she ever has one. Overfeed it unhealthy food, make their happiness reliable on food, not stimulate them mentally, coop them up in a stinky home, not socialize because she’ll get jealous or make excuses because she’s unwell and has another operation scheduled, only get them for aesthetics. I mean, all kids are beautiful but they’ll probably develop a nasty personality like her so they’ll turn ugly. She’ll be as toxic to them as her she claims her dad is to her. I don’t think she can break that cycle of family toxicity as she lacks even basic self-awareness with her own shady behavior. When the kid starts to think on their own, you bet she’ll lash out of them like the teenager she still is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why would you need a ‘well done’ for having an op you’ve chosen to have and paid for :/ god here we go again with the hair as well, months of talking about going light, ignoring advice, looks like trash, hates it but pretends to love it, whacks a box dye over the top. So predictable it’s painful.
Got to say the 'new hair' thing has also made me more suspicious that it's some kind of weight loss surgery, it's like she's planning a 'hot girl summer' kind of make over..
I hold the same opinion. I lean more on the idea of it being a WLS just because of a lot of tiny things and details. If it's not, then good for her! It's quite sad to think that none of us would be shocked it if went either way tbh. If it is endo-related, I do think everything she's said is grossly exagerrated for sympathy. She may very well have a fibroid, and it should rightfully be removed if it truly exists, but the story about the doctor not knowing how to remove a fibroid without taking the whole uterus out just fucks me up. It's the main reason I doubt her with this matter. 😂

At the end of the day, because of her track record, no one can blame anyone for having a thousand doubts when it comes to her statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can tell she has no friends because if she was my friend I’d gently advise her to get some kind of curtain bang type shaping. Although she’d probably call me a jealous troll...
I’d March her down to my therapist and sit right outside to make sure she goes if I were her friend

Reactions: 12
Having spent all day teaching then being shouted at down the phone by the parent of a child, after a full week of having several children from another class added to mine and with a member of support staff down, this really irritates me. Shattered is sitting on your classroom floor crying at 4pm because you have spent all day dealing with a child who is verbally abusive towards staff, then you have 120 books to mark, plus a mandatory meeting, all before you get kicked out at 6pm. Shattered is emergency services or medical staff working double shifts to ensure their team keeps running. It’s retail workers on their feet for hours dealing with unpleasant, demanding customers. And yes, many people in these professions do their jobs with short or long term illnesses. I went in with a migraine on Tuesday because there would have been nobody to cover me. ‘Shattered’ is not posing for Instagram and filming ‘what I do in a day’ videos that could realistically be filmed in 5 minutes. This girl wouldn’t know hard work if it walked up to her and smacked her in the face. Absolutely every penny she earns is entirely undeserved.

Edited to add: what on earth makes these influencers think they’re special for not being paid for time off work? Most people don’t get paid for time off work.
Teacher solidarity 😭x

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else here an old enough 25+ hater to remember playing Habbo Hotel? A weird little massive multilayer online game where you gathered furniture and decor to put in your room but inevitably ended up with 30 sofas? Dunno why that came to mind...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Is anyone else here an old enough 25+ hater to remember playing Habbo Hotel? A weird little massive multilayer online game where you gathered furniture and decor to put in your room but inevitably ended up with 30 sofas? Dunno why that came to mind...
Wait, you’re telling me that isn’t a photo of gabby’s flat?!
CBFE5653-80EA-4843-AA62-A161EAC9AEED.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Are you having an operation Gobby? I had NO idea.
Aside from the comment about money, doesn’t everyone in any job have to work extra hard in the lead up to leave? I do in my 9-5 office job!! Had to take some time off this week to move house and last week was absolutely manic trying to get caught up before I take time off work. These you tubers who have never experienced a real job cant understand that this applies to everyone.
Also I bet Gabby fancies that georgia Marie girl. She always replies to her tweets even when they don’t necessarily need a reply 🤣

Reactions: 37
This has made me think...Maybe Gabriella needs a Tamagotchi instead of a real pet. More appropriate to her responsibility levels currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a-bleeping-gain, the only monthly certainties are the full moon and gabby deciding on some harebrained scheme that she thinks will bring her instant gratification and a boost of happiness. This month we have a triple whammy, operashun, check ✅ new furniture she doesn't need, check ✅ dying her hair a colour that will inevitably look tit but she'll have to pretend to love, check ✅ god no wonder she's sew sew shattered, the girls rushed off her feet!

• Sick
Reactions: 40
But...but...but she doesn't even post that much as it ism why is she waiting until her op to become tHe BeSt iNfLuEnCeR eVeR
Unless the operation is a full personality transplant, that will never EVeR HaPPeN.

Gabi, please remember you can’t polish a turd (in a box)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she really still not have the vaccine or at least have a schedule for it even if she has all these "illnesses"? I think my country's policy is similar to UK like how more vulnerable people, no matter the age get to receive the shots first. My sister's only 23 and she got her shots due to having asthma in her childhood that doesn't even bother her anymore. Gabbie's got a million illnesses that pop up every week and she's not even given a letter/notice or something to tell her when she'll likely get her turn. Just make it seem like her issues aren't that bad and she's not as vulnerable as she claims.

Reactions: 17
Does she really still not have the vaccine or at least have a schedule for it even if she has all these "illnesses"? I think my country's policy is similar to UK like how more vulnerable people, no matter the age get to receive the shots first. My sister's only 23 and she got her shots due to having asthma in her childhood that doesn't even bother her anymore. Gabbie's got a million illnesses that pop up every week and she's not even given a letter/notice or something to tell her when she'll likely get her turn. Just make it seem like her issues aren't that bad and she's not as vulnerable as she claims.
Exactly, as far as I'm aware everyone in the UK deemed as "vulnerable", even cases of childhood asthma, have been offered the vaccine by now. She's claimed to have asthma and serious issues with her lungs in the past which would have made her eligible if it were true.

Reactions: 28
I'm 28 with no underlying conditions and haven't been offered the vaccine yet. My friend who is 27 has an underlying condition and was offered it back in Feb. Granted it's also affected by supply/location, but this really just highlights that all the conditions Gabby claims to have are bullshit and the vaccine programme has EXPOSED her.

Reactions: 38
Even if she really is suffering from endometriosis, and this op is necessary, why should we believe her at this point? one-lung-orange-juice-diet-no filler- Gabbie has lied consistently for nearly a decade. It’s impossible to know, and speculation and doubt is entirely justifiable, and not bullying as she thinks. She’s brought it all on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.