Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair so thick healthy and luscious that all the haters are jealous of xoxo
C891196C-7DF0-4955-8AAC-0E51DA1A9FAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
God imagine your life being so boring that you have to give an almost continuous rundown to your Instagram? Gabby please I beg you make a friend!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I've said this before but it does also depend on the region (I'm a bit bitter because I'm Desperate for the vaccine and really scared), I've got 3 autoimmune conditions and a form of diabetes and haven't been offered it yet :((((
I saw someone on twitter say they called their GP and asked if they could be called in if there are any cancellations, I believe the vaccines have to be unfrozen and used in the space of 24 hours or something, and if they haven't all been used by the end of the day they get chucked away! So she ended up getting hers way earlier as someone cancelled. Worth a shot! :)

Reactions: 12
Honestly I love how much this vaccine debacle has exposed gobledegook. Like everyone else has said, I've had friends called up from childhood illnesses that haven't affected them in decades. The fact gobs hasn't had hers speaks volumes about what a con artist she is when it comes to her health.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Honestly I love how much this vaccine debacle has exposed gobledegook. Like everyone else has said, I've had friends called up from childhood illnesses that haven't affected them in decades. The fact gobs hasn't had hers speaks volumes about what a con artist she is when it comes to her health.
How did no one think of gobbledegook sooner 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
5 sofa Scabby is still my favourite and always will be.. but I can appreciate Gobbledegook 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've mentioned it before but NONE OF U LAUGHED, thank u for finally giving me the recognition I deserve x (oh god, have I turned into Gobs needing constant validation?!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We're sew proud of yew, I've put tewgether a plate of nans and tew bites of Dairy Milk in a bowl for yew 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We're sew proud of yew, I've put tewgether a plate of nans and tew bites of Dairy Milk in a bowl for yew 🥺
If it ain't bath lasagne and Jane's buns I don't want it. Yew must do better, I am the most speshul princess that ever walked the earth, don't yew understand? God yew are all so yewsless, it's no wonder I don't have any friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loool Gabbie keeping that light pink sofa because its a sofa bed for "when people stay round"

What people?? Girl bye 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If it ain't bath lasagne and Jane's buns I don't want it. Yew must do better, I am the most speshul princess that ever walked the earth, don't yew understand? God yew are all so yewsless, it's no wonder I don't have any friends!
Omg I'm sew sorry pls dewn't ✨block me✨

Loool Gabbie keeping that light pink sofa because its a sofa bed for "when people stay round"

What people?? Girl bye 🤣🤣
Her saying it's a sofa bed and then in the next breath saying how she sleeps on the grey one
?????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 572495

WHY IS THERE TOOTHPASTE ON THE FLOOR. Is she actually living on the sofa full time now 😳
Her hidden object game themed house will never not amaze me. It's even more inconvenient to have toothpaste away from the bathroom. Where's the logic?

How many times has her shop closed since it has opened?
I was bored today so scrolled to remind myself when she launched and it was 7 months ago. I'll bet anything she's been open for 2 months collectively.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You need to contact your GP!! Push for it and don’t stop until they’ve got you booked in (my friend has diabetes and had to do this - some people have just fallen through the cracks).

All I see is a moon with a greasy turd bun.
Brighton is tracking very well. I know quite a few younger people with very minor health conditions (not classified as vulnerable) who have had the vaccine. They’ve just started inviting some under 40s too. If Gabby really has allllll these health probs she claims, how has she not had her vaccine ? Plus you know she’s been calling her GP, miss loves a trip to A&E. bet she’s desperate to show off if she gets it early

Reactions: 15
Surely Nelly's fat enough now to break the window if he makes a leap at it? Maybe that's his escape plan.
Just to let you know, I’m still laughing at this comment. The mental image of the cat cannonball smashing the window literally makes me cry laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can she please stop with the super tight and scraped back high buns?! Her poor scalp, hair and hairline! A good loose braid would do wonders for her, just to ease up on the tension and it's a good protective hairdo as well... but who am I to judge? She has the healthiest hair ever! Sewper healthy as to warrant those now deleted embarassing IG stories to contradict the haters 😂

Also... has she really had the gall to claim in the past that she only has one functioning lung or something? I saw someone mention it and i can't 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.