Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes a point of saying she’s “in bed” on the sofa... but posted pics of Nelly and her very clearly in actual bed yesterday morning
98D10198-ED02-4FCE-883C-D0B5F85596E6.jpeg

1651DE4A-B2CB-42E2-A879-94CCF9059E97.jpeg

68E012C8-E322-4FFB-A110-6F2D98C6FD95.jpeg

and no Gab, I don’t believe you hopped in bed at 10am just to take those Instagram stories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just to let you know, I’m still laughing at this comment. The mental image of the cat cannonball smashing the window literally makes me cry laugh
That's exactly what came to mind for me and it cracks me up every time I imagine it. Gobby looking on in shock and calling "PENELOPE!" through the hole in the window.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
'I love working with skillshare sew much! I think they are sew good! And I have learned sew much!'

Why not take a vocabulary class gobs?

Then she says they have cooking classes but then chooses a self care art class instead. Cooking healthy meals is part of self care. It is actually really sad. She would rather eat 8 pan au chocolat

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The vaccine roll out has done her dirty.

Just goes to show she's just made it all up cos if there was anything on her medical records she'd have been called by now.
As a vaccinator I have seen SO many people with various conditions across all age groups over the past few months. Going by what she’s told people about all her ‘illnesses’ she should’ve had her first vaccine a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a vaccinator I have seen SO many people with various conditions across all age groups over the past few months. Going by what she’s told people about all her ‘illnesses’ she should’ve had her first vaccine a long time ago.
I was wondering if Brighton were behind on their schedule, but Alfie got his vaccine due to childhood asthma, didn't he? Since Gabby has such a long list of ailments and has had more surgeries than the average person in a lifetime, you'd think she'd have been called ages ago.

Reactions: 21
I was wondering if Brighton were behind on their schedule, but Alfie got his vaccine due to childhood asthma, didn't he? Since Gabby has such a long list of ailments and has had more surgeries than the average person in a lifetime, you'd think she'd have been called ages ago.
Her biggest ailment is being a bleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She definitely should’ve been called up by now, IF what she’s been telling all her followers is true - and that’s rather debatable! She could be waiting for a call from her GP but she should know by now that if you type your nhs number into the test booking website it’ll tell you whether you’re eligible or not. This makes me think she isn’t - because she fakes her illnesses.

Reactions: 13
Surely she could... and forgive my language here... sit on the sofa barking orders at slave Jane like she normally does?
She’d have the hang of the “mailing system” in no time.
It's definitely her that doesn't get it! It wasn't until Jane was there that Gobbly miraculously managed to work out international shipping or Royal Mail pick ups. Jane is single handedly carrying this business for her darling child. Forget free Nelly, #freeJane.

Reactions: 25
Surely she could... and forgive my language here... sit on the sofa barking orders at slave Jane like she normally does?
She’d have the hang of the “mailing system” in no time.
Maybe Jane has a sew small tiny brain like Gabbie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
never seen a ‘small business owner’ who can afford to close their shop for a whole month

Reactions: 52
the mailing system is a piece of piss. I use it daily and when I broke my arm my partner (who had never used it before in his life) managed to get on, help pack orders and ship items. Surely if she knows she’s having surgery she could teach Jane how to do stuff? Even during recovery she can sit on a seat and pack stuff. Or even just click print on the Royal Mail site and stick labels on parcels. It’s complete bullshit she needs to close AGAIN.

Reactions: 40
Part of me suspects that she keeps announcing she's going to close her shop so her idiot customers will hurry to make concentrated orders before the Juniper hammer falls again.

Reactions: 30
Part of me suspects that she keeps announcing she's going to close her shop so her idiot customers will hurry to make concentrated orders before the Juniper hammer falls again.
She knows her biggest sales come from reopening her shop after a break, so any excuse to keep closing and opening ... it’s so pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
She’s only closing because she’s going back home to mummy’s for her “recovery” and won’t have her masses of dead stock with her, nothing to do with Jane not knowing the mailing system.

If she was staying in Brighton, Jane would still be doing the work while Gab pockets the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.