Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title with most likes on p48 by @Fillyjonk! Had to amend to make it fit, sorry!

Anyone want to do a recap? Same old same old really isn't it...another operation looming, cat still morbidly obese, still producing 'art' that looks suspiciously like other people's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Title with most likes on p48 by @Fillyjonk! Had to amend to make it fit, sorry!

Anyone want to do a recap? Same old same old really isn't it...another operation looming, cat still morbidly obese, still producing 'art' that looks suspiciously like other people's
Still no international shipping! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1- She is treating herself with an operashun for her BD.
2- She's getting pay to get dressed
3- Posting lot's of aff links (most likely she needs the money either for the windows or the operashun)
4- Nelly is huge and he is looking increasingly depressing
5- Jane is still there
6- Locked her twitter acc
7- She is having some space for her peace of mind and not answering private messages but is posting like crazy on Instagram.
(We are worried about that because someone on her still needs that box and Bev needs to talk to her)
8- International Shipping could be available after her OP
9- More "improved, unique, beautiful and original" stickers on the shop.

Reactions: 33
She told people that at one of her scans they found a 3cm fibroid, which then grew to 5cm by the time of her laparoscopy - the size of a clementine. Thus she named it Clemmie.
A while later on Twitter (since deleted tweet) she told someone she wanted her vaccine so badly because she has “a tumour the size of a orange” on her womb.
She was awaiting a further scan to see if it had grown and to see if she would need an open surgery next time as opposed to keyhole.
No news since. Crickets. One can only assume “Clemmie” has shrunk, as fibroids do.

(She does have a surgery booked though)

Reactions: 26
She’s given up on any of her other products and seems to only be releasing stickers now- another mewn landing of stickers this evening!

ETA. I stand corrected! There’s also a three pack of birthday cards going on sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OF COURSE she knows but she has to throw open surgery out there 🙃
AND she is closing the shop for a month and a half because of that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1620318214254.png
1620318235570.png

(And with that, I can stop watching the video, it was painful to watch until there and I had not watch a video of her for ages now)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’ve just watched it, five minutes long, and she talks about her operashun throughout, despite it being a shop update. I think even she realises it’s just brand merch at this point, and her brand is ‘being ill and needing operashuns’.
It must really suck to have a receding hairline as a woman in her 20’s, and I feel mean talking about it, but it’s actually disappearing over the horizon in this video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
'Have to have surgery' ermmm is it really accurate to say you 'have to have it' when you're paying for it because the NHS doesn't seem to consider you to need it? God give me strength...

Reactions: 81
The only reason she will have to have open surgery is because she’s had so many other surgeries that she has contusions. The fact that these other surgeries were all cosmetic is so sad in one so young. I feel for her having open surgery on her womb that will be a horrible recovery!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hasnt covid basically just outed her for exaggerating her ailments. I know SO many people who had like an illness when they were 3 and they've had their vaccines as its come up in hospital records.

Surely if she's that vulnerable she would have been called by now

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Hasnt covid basically just outed her for exaggerating her ailments. I know SO many people who had like an illness when they were 3 and they've had their vaccines as its come up in hospital records.

Surely if she's that vulnerable she would have been called by now
It really has outed her!
however it can also be kind of random. Someone with the same disease as me was offered it back in January, whereas I still haven't been offered it :( different regions have different stocks I guess?

Reactions: 21
I thought when someone posted that she was going to do the "I need space" print that she just enlarged the sticker to show the general idea. I was hoping like the other poster that mentioned it she'd at least was going to make the background all black. The fact she literally just enlarged the circle and slapped it on the paper. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is anyone old enough to remember Record Breakers? I’ve got the theme song “Dedication” stuck in my head now on loop, but instead of “dedication” it’s “operashun” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.