Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaboon’s stories of her old living room reminded me of that Amy Winehouse painting she got in Turkey (?) that she used to cart round with her in every mewve

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gaboon’s stories of her old living room reminded me of that Amy Winehouse painting she got in Turkey (?) that she used to cart round with her in every mewve
It makes me laugh whenever someone posts one of Gab's old videos in this thread where she's in one of her old flats and I see stuff in the background that I haven't seen for years.
Does anyone remember that big print from I think her second Brighton flat (first when she moved back) that was a tropical leafy print?
New TV show:
Gabby's Tat: Where is it now?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It makes me laugh whenever someone posts one of Gab's old videos in this thread where she's in one of her old flats and I see stuff in the background that I haven't seen for years.
Does anyone remember that big print from I think her second Brighton flat (first when she moved back) that was a tropical leafy print?
New TV show:
It is kind of wild how disposable all her stuff is. Does she own nothing with sentimental value? Stuff she just likes even if it's old or not trendy? Most people buy things to hold on to, things they like even if they don't fit the instagram theme they're currently cultivating, not get new everything every 2 years. I have to assume, based on her rotating mountain of personality devoid crap, that nothing she buys is something she actually likes. Does she even have a taste of her own?

Reactions: 18
When she had that weird canvas of her and the twins in the background of every video, I think she had photos of just them and just Zoe on her own too? So odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
New TV show:
Where in the world is…

The Amy Winehouse canvas?

The buddha that everyone told her to take down because it’s offensive?

Those disgusting fluffy dining chairs?

The huge grey corner sofa?

The huge darker grey corner sofa?

The salt lamp she loved?

The Homesense cabinet full of “art supplies”?

The glass West Elm coffee table used as a TV unit?

The tripod lamp that looked like a studio light?

The yellow glass Ikea cabinet?

ALL the various Ikea storage she’s ever owned?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I actually wondered the other day if she even still has all those Disney funko pops she impulsively bought but then I noticed she does have them on display on her dining room shelves and honestly I was shocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Where in the world is…

The Amy Winehouse canvas?

The buddha that everyone told her to take down because it’s offensive?

Those disgusting fluffy dining chairs?

The huge grey corner sofa?

The huge darker grey corner sofa?

The salt lamp she loved?

The Homesense cabinet full of “art supplies”?

The glass West Elm coffee table used as a TV unit?

The tripod lamp that looked like a studio light?

The yellow glass Ikea cabinet?

ALL the various Ikea storage she’s ever owned?
Jane has it all in a room in her house specifically designated for Gobby's old furniture. It's stuffed full to the brim with fart sodden furniture and expensive tat that you wouldn't gift to your worst enemy on their birthday. Good old Jane. Paid £10 an hour to store Gob's old furniture and make naan's on request.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The vaccine roll out has done her dirty.

Just goes to show she's just made it all up cos if there was anything on her medical records she'd have been called by now.

Reactions: 49

Just goes to show she's just made it all up cos if there was anything on her medical records she'd have been called by now.
Yes, I’m SURE she’s claimed to have asthma in the past? I have two conditions that made me eligible (I’m fully vaccinated now), severe asthma being one of them, but even my sister who hasn’t suffered from asthma since she was a child got called up for her first one, and actually one of my best friends too. They don’t even own inhalers anymore!!

I know a lot of it is down to your GP flagging you (my second condition is not officially on the list but I know anecdotally many people with it were placed into group six anyway), but it just makes me laugh that it really gave us confirmation that even her GP prob thinks she’s a munchy. No wonder she always goes private.

Reactions: 26
I love that her PR has dwindled from mountains of makeup including YSL, to just a couple of Nespresso items (I say just but as a coffee fiend I'd be over the moon to get those). I guess she'll be posting that coffee she can't pronounce over to George again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love that her PR has dwindled from mountains of makeup including YSL, to just a couple of Nespresso items (I say just but as a coffee fiend I'd be over the moon to get those). I guess she'll be posting that coffee she can't pronounce over to George again.
Never forget her trying to pretend she didn’t hate the coffee they sent her. Her face tasting it!

(not enough sugar or ham in it, obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I've said this before but it does also depend on the region (I'm a bit bitter because I'm Desperate for the vaccine and really scared), I've got 3 autoimmune conditions and a form of diabetes and haven't been offered it yet :((((

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.