Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insilverandgold

Are you having an operation Gobby? I had NO idea.
Having spent all day teaching then being shouted at down the phone by the parent of a child, after a full week of having several children from another class added to mine and with a member of support staff down, this really irritates me. Shattered is sitting on your classroom floor crying at 4pm because you have spent all day dealing with a child who is verbally abusive towards staff, then you have 120 books to mark, plus a mandatory meeting, all before you get kicked out at 6pm. Shattered is emergency services or medical staff working double shifts to ensure their team keeps running. It’s retail workers on their feet for hours dealing with unpleasant, demanding customers. And yes, many people in these professions do their jobs with short or long term illnesses. I went in with a migraine on Tuesday because there would have been nobody to cover me. ‘Shattered’ is not posing for Instagram and filming ‘what I do in a day’ videos that could realistically be filmed in 5 minutes. This girl wouldn’t know hard work if it walked up to her and smacked her in the face. Absolutely every penny she earns is entirely undeserved.

Edited to add: what on earth makes these influencers think they’re special for not being paid for time off work? Most people don’t get paid for time off work.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Another new sofa?

I said it before, I’ll say it again - imagine being almost 27 and you’ve owned more sofas than you’ve had sex.

Somebody confiscate this child’s bank card.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm creasing that she says she thinks Gabriella Rose is a pretentious name and in the next breath says she wants to be called Autumn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
How very transgender inclusive of you gabbo
Seriously, can a woman not post about *her* own experience without having to put in caveats? I'm not defending her but it's madness that if someone posts something *talking about themselves* it has to have a caveat. This is not forward thinking

I understand there may be women who don't have a uterus or people who have a uterus who don't identify as women but she is not talking about them, she is talking about herself

This comes to mind:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Juststopit

VIP Member
Is anyone else here an old enough 25+ hater to remember playing Habbo Hotel? A weird little massive multilayer online game where you gathered furniture and decor to put in your room but inevitably ended up with 30 sofas? Dunno why that came to mind...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
'Have to have surgery' ermmm is it really accurate to say you 'have to have it' when you're paying for it because the NHS doesn't seem to consider you to need it? God give me strength...

VanessaH

Hasnt covid basically just outed her for exaggerating her ailments. I know SO many people who had like an illness when they were 3 and they've had their vaccines as its come up in hospital records.

Surely if she's that vulnerable she would have been called by now

• Heart

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I’m wasting my life with my incredible boyfriend and wonderful children when I could be selling stickers online with zero human interaction. I can only imagine that getting your tenth sofa is a feeling quite similar to holding your newborn baby. Lucky gobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77