Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of terrible food Gobbie eats, I doubt her poos are ever tiny. Infrequent due to constipation and enormous, I imagine (sorry, off to bleach my brain now).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why does she think super dark hair doesn’t suit her? It’s probably the most flattering colour on her.

Reactions: 37
The amount of terrible food Gobbie eats, I doubt her poos are ever tiny. Infrequent due to constipation and enormous, I imagine (sorry, off to bleach my brain now).
Oh she definitely has a poo knife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The way she needs a ‘treat’ everytime she does the slightest thing just makes her lazy, slobby, Munchy ways even worse. She needs a sticker or a lollipop or a sewfa or hair cut for being oh sew brave after every operation that she CHOOSES to have (because let’s be real, it’s more WLS)

• Sick
Reactions: 32
All the box talk in her vlog, do you think she looks at them and thinks to herself….. I shat in one of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she needs a ‘treat’ everytime she does the slightest thing just makes her lazy, slobby, Munchy ways even worse. She needs a sticker or a lollipop or a sewfa or hair cut for being oh sew brave after every operation that she CHOOSES to have (because let’s be real, it’s more WLS)
We said this after her last op, mind you, and it clearly wasn't weight loss surgery as she's still big. I think she really is having endo surgeries, but she's probably been told she has to have those before any more weight loss procedures.

Reactions: 6
Lol indeed

F47FF4A3-FAE6-4536-BA1B-2871A8E7E1FF.jpeg

I might have a larger than average forehead, but I'm not Gabby 🤣

I used to be a blogger though so I'm used to the ASA guidelines. Her posting a photo of a dress she's bought isn't an AD. Her sharing an affiliate link to that dress she has to mark as AD
That’s good to know. But it can be confusing! Thanks for clarifying and I’m sure your forehead is glorious

Reactions: 9
Did I read that right, snugsofa or whatever they're called is gifting her another one? That's just gross on so many levels.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why would you need a ‘well done’ for having an op you’ve chosen to have and paid for :/ god here we go again with the hair as well, months of talking about going light, ignoring advice, looks like trash, hates it but pretends to love it, whacks a box dye over the top. So predictable it’s painful.
Got to say the 'new hair' thing has also made me more suspicious that it's some kind of weight loss surgery, it's like she's planning a 'hot girl summer' kind of make over..

Last edited:
Reactions: 65
When I had an urgent op booked in (nhs, not fancy pants private) I celebrated by errr... working until the day before and carrying on with my normal life? Despite being in quite awful amounts of pain. I had no option to put a pause on my life. I just had to carry on, then do the 8 weeks off work I was required to take following a laprocotomy and back I went, one 9 inch scar heavier and still a bit tired and weak but my set recovery time was up and that was that. And it wasn’t some office job either, it was community nursing, which can be heavy work. Interested to see how long Gab drags this one out for 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So in her head she's rapunzel with this rapid hair growth, but who would she let down her glorious hair for? (Other than a packet of ham or a gifted sofa)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh my god. The only explanation for that hairline is the hair extensions but even then, she didn’t wear them for that long (or at least I dont think she did?) and easilocks aren’t as bad for the hair as some other brands.
I’ve said it so many times but it really looks like traction alopecia, which can happen from scraping your hair back into tight buns regularly, as well as hair extensions.

There is a photo a few pages back where you can see she has a bald patch at the temple - it’s classic traction alopecia from her turd buns, likely worsened by her terrible diet and lack of nutrition thinning her hair out, and not knowing how to care for her her hair properly so it looks flat and dull (far too many hair colours changes!)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.