Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insta stories of her on photobooth… could she get anymore self obsessed? Who does this? Who uses Photobooth for serious selfies anyway? Just reminds me of when the Apple store first opened and kids would go there and take selfies with all the filters on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a mac and zoom installed for work and it's defaulted to sit in the down bar. Considering she's waiting for a zoom you'd at least get it open and ready for your call but it's not even in the apps bar????

Does she think we're dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have a mac and zoom installed for work and it's defaulted to sit in the down bar. Considering she's waiting for a zoom you'd at least get it open and ready for your call but it's not even in the apps bar????

Does she think we're dumb
Evidently, but she's dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nellie sitting in the box ain’t as cute as gabby seems to think it is. Poor cat is bored out of his brain. Buy him some actual toys gabby and stop letting him in your toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are those all pictures she's taken of herself along the bottom row? Or is that her pretending to Zoom again.
Wait I'm getting deja vu, is that the same old photos from the last time she had a zewm meeting or is it just another case of groundhog day for her. I've been off this thread for the last couple of days because I discovered Unforgotten and genuinely can't tell if I've just gone back in time or if Gabby really is such a boring vain duck??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
617E9CC8-3A7A-4971-8B43-4F011B41CD70.jpeg

obsessed w this retweet, I'm really curious to know what she considers she's done to "prove [us] wrong " in any aspect of her life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I truly wish she would prove us wrong! Seriously, about literally anything ever. All she does is prove us right.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Go on Gab, prove us wrong.. Be a good pet owner and take Nelly to the vet. I dare you!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I sm hoping she proves everyone wrong by taking care of nelly, giving him low calorie food in the right portion size from the vet, brushing his teeth, getting him toys and furniture, taking him out for a walk etc. Or just letting him move in with her Dad.

#freenelly

Reactions: 28
Nellie had some kind of health scare semi recently didn't he? And he's not that old right? I know cats sleep a lot but I would agree that he's under stimulated, for sure. I've had all kinds of animals when younger and into adulthood. I don't have any currently but as mentioned previously, getting a cat. Even though I've had them before, I've been researching again to make sure I provide the best home possible and to teach my child how to responsibly own and take care of a pet.

A good pet owner doesn't put their cats near toxic flowers or trust that they won't get into them unattended, because you just never know. Especially once she KNEW they were toxic and still did it anyway. The fact she said he's better than other cats, it's like something you'd say when you were 8 arguing over who has the best pet. From everything I've read, cats obviously do sleep a lot but will sleep more if understimulated. Especially if she's just sat on one of her 3 sofas binging Netflix. The thing she bought him she calls a pod is more for aesthetics than actually considering the cat.

Reactions: 19
Poor Nelly seems to have given up on life. Stuck within the same four walls all the time being grabbed and spoken to in that disgusting Salad Fingers voice, his only enjoyment in life is food and even that's the same thing all the time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How very transgender inclusive of you gabbo
Seriously, can a woman not post about *her* own experience without having to put in caveats? I'm not defending her but it's madness that if someone posts something *talking about themselves* it has to have a caveat. This is not forward thinking

I understand there may be women who don't have a uterus or people who have a uterus who don't identify as women but she is not talking about them, she is talking about herself

This comes to mind:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Poor Nelly seems to have given up on life. Stuck within the same four walls all the time being grabbed and spoken to in that disgusting Salad Fingers voice, his only enjoyment in life is food and even that's the same thing all the time.
Disgusting salad fingers has killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think they were joking, an example of transgender/non binary/intersex inclusive language could be something like "people who menstruate" "being a person who menstruates really suck" or just "menstruation sucks"
Since she considers herself part of the community it could have been nice to see her use it, though I also think that when she is speaking about her personal experience it's more forgiving as opposed to if she was speaking more generally about issues around menstruation, just my two cents :)
Only biological women have periods. Why should I unidentify myself as a woman to include people who identify as other? Gabby is speaking of her own experience as a woman and she has every right to do so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Only biological women have periods. Why should I unidentify myself as a woman to include people who identify as other? Gabby is speaking of her own experience as a woman and she has every right to do so.
Some transmen have periods too before they start treatment if they wish too.. not only biological women have periods. I've seen many transmen patients go through it in our endo clinic. It's very distressing for them.

But bashing her cause she didn't talk about trans people is ridiculous 🙄 She doesn't have to as she's only speaking about her own experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.