Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 570288She really out here complaining that this new pill she was put on made her have a cry about crisps?! Why doesn’t she, oh I don’t know, have some fruit/veg instead of crisps all the time? She really is just a lazy couch potato who seems to not give a tit about her health. I’m sure 99% of her “health issues” could be made better if she made some adjustments to her diet (not saying that diet is the be all, end all cure, just that it could help her feel a bit better). Then again, I’m sure she’d find something else wrong with her.
This post (specifically about feeling empty and all) is literally a repeat of this vlog she did YEARS ago

Girl, please for your own sake get some real help, go to therapy and for the love of god stop posting every single thought you have on the internet... She goes on and on about the same things almost in verbatim but never learns and wants to heal from any of it! It's a bit of a harsh thing to say but she revels in being the victim.

Also ETA new video up and thumbnail Gabby looks as odd as ever. She needs to stop with her incompetent editing dear lord.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh god it's a skillshare ad

"turn your hobbie into a career" yeah, you wish Gabs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can tell she has no friends because if she was my friend I’d gently advise her to get some kind of curtain bang type shaping. Although she’d probably call me a jealous troll...

Reactions: 21
Of course her new sofa is gifted from Snug. Always lusted after a snug sofa but I would never buy one now. For some reason it really annoys me when companies gift influencers expensive items when they can comfortably afford to buy them anyways.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Aw sew pleased she’s treating herself to another hair appointment as a ‘well done’ for her op. Sew brave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I have a mac and zoom installed for work and it's defaulted to sit in the down bar. Considering she's waiting for a zoom you'd at least get it open and ready for your call but it's not even in the apps bar????

Does she think we're dumb
And unless you're the meeting host, you won't see yourself on camera until the meeting starts. All you get is the too zoomed in preview, which is not selfie worthy. Apart from that, it'll just be a message saying the meeting hasn't started or whatever.

Reactions: 13
Her hair just looks like a slab that’s fallen on her head, incredibly unflattering, just makes her look even more doughy.

Reactions: 21
God the way she spoke about donating those sofas in her new video was as if she’s Mother Theresa or something!

“I thought I’d do a good deed instead of selling them” erm were they not gifted to her in the first place? Maybe I’m wrong

“I’m really excited because charity shops have had such a knock in lockdown” Yes Gobs I’m sure your two cat hair infested, drool stained sofas will make up for over a years worth of lost sales and emotional trauma! What would they do without you!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m horrified that they are gifting her another sofa. SHE ALREADY HAS THREE. Really reeeeeeeeeeeeally fucks me off. So many people in the world would benefit, why give another one to that bleeping awful creature

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She actually looks worse than the thumbnail.
And I'm kind of feeling sorry for her. (who am I?)

3 years apart

1620847665236.png
1620847767912.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What on earth possessed her to have cheek fillers when her face was already plump? Arguably lip fillers too - her face is absolutely fucked now.

Reactions: 54
I’m horrified that they are gifting her another sofa. SHE ALREADY HAS THREE. Really reeeeeeeeeeeeally fucks me off. So many people in the world would benefit, why give another one to that bleeping awful creature
SEW, she is receiving another free sofa and that is why she is giving the ones she already has to charity? :LOL: And I can imagine is only because she has no more space for it, otherwise she would have keep them all.
Thank you, I don't feel sorry for her anymore.

Reactions: 31
This is what disgusts me about influencer culture. Grabiella doesn't need a sofa and if she does, she can bleeping well afford one. Honestly, when brands gift the privileged it makes me NOT want to buy from them. I would much rather buy from a brand who donate their products to people who really need (and appreciate them). We've seen what Grabby does with gifted sofas - she treats them like tit and then only gives them away because she can't sell something she didn't pay for in the first place, though god knows she tried.

Reactions: 50
Have you seen that she is treating herself to getting her hair done for having her “op” 🤣 how many more times is she going to treat herself for “being brave”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.