Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she refer to a vet as the twit man vet once? And made Jane deal with the appointment or whatever it was? 😂

I bet Gab doesn’t have any kind of insurance for Nellie 😤 she can afford it, she just doesn’t care.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING ‘MEDICALLY’ WRONG WITH HER?

She is miserable and exhausting.

Reactions: 42
There's a small and weird part of the internet that thinks vets calling a cat obese is fatphobic. I bet Gabriella would too. Heaven forbid the vet just wants your sweet pet to live a long and healthy life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
All that vet talk got me thinking it must have been quite a while since the last time she took Nellie to the vet . He should be getting regular check ups at least. I bet she'll use the Covid excuse even though she's been going to hospital like at least once a month. Don't get me started on Ikea, lip fillers, Starbucks and so on.
he should be having his annual vaccinations as normal regardless of covid.
If she took him they definitely would’ve told her he’s overweight and maybe given a specific food for him to eat to lose weight.

he just seems such a sad cat. He needs another cat to play with as obviously Gabby can’t be bothered

Reactions: 14
View attachment 570288She really out here complaining that this new pill she was put on made her have a cry about crisps?! Why doesn’t she, oh I don’t know, have some fruit/veg instead of crisps all the time? She really is just a lazy couch potato who seems to not give a tit about her health. I’m sure 99% of her “health issues” could be made better if she made some adjustments to her diet (not saying that diet is the be all, end all cure, just that it could help her feel a bit better). Then again, I’m sure she’d find something else wrong with her.
How very transgender inclusive of you gabbo

Reactions: 4
If she took him they definitely would’ve told her he’s overweight and maybe given a specific food for him to eat to lose weight.

he just seems such a sad cat. He needs another cat to play with as obviously Gabby can’t be bothered
I’m pretty sure this did happen once?
I swear I remember her saying the vet had put him on special food for his weight but lo and behold she never fed it to him and he just got progressively larger (rather like her forehead)

• Sad
  • Wow
I might have a larger than average forehead, but I'm not Gabby 🤣

I used to be a blogger though so I'm used to the ASA guidelines. Her posting a photo of a dress she's bought isn't an AD. Her sharing an affiliate link to that dress she has to mark as AD

Reactions: 6
Remember when she said people need to understand that we only see the highlights and good times in her life online?

She’s literally on instagram talking about how she’s upset so she can’t eat crisps so she’s getting even more upset because she wants to eat her crisps.
If what we see is the “good times” god help the rest of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
900 percent not herself? Feeling down and empty? That IS her permanent state of being. Why is she so completely lacking in self awareness.

Reactions: 34
How very transgender inclusive of you gabbo
Im not sure if you were joking or not here... if not im confused - she's a woman, talking about her personal experience, hence her saying 'being a woman' - its not being un-inclusive to talk about gyne stuff and use the word woman in the same sentence, because in the context she's talking about herself?
If you were joking then carry on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Im not sure if you were joking or not here... if not im confused - she's a woman, talking about her personal experience, hence her saying 'being a woman' - its not being un-inclusive to talk about gyne stuff and use the word woman in the same sentence, because in the context she's talking about herself?
Oh no, I was being serious, more towards ftm and other people with uterus' because they also go through these struggles, but I see where you're coming from 😅

Reactions: 10

Didn’t you hear? He “hates” other cats. Well that’s what gabby said and what gabby says is gospel in gabby land.

Reactions: 6
I dont think they were joking, an example of transgender/non binary/intersex inclusive language could be something like "people who menstruate" "being a person who menstruates really suck" or just "menstruation sucks"
Since she considers herself part of the community it could have been nice to see her use it, though I also think that when she is speaking about her personal experience it's more forgiving as opposed to if she was speaking more generally about issues around menstruation, just my two cents :)

Reactions: 15
Christ Gabbie, grow up. You’re nearly 30. Nobody likes a whinger. Side effects from the pill, including mood altering ones are extremely common. She could have just said ‘I’ve been on a different pill which is supposed to help with endometriosis, but the side effects have been pretty bad so I’m going to try something else’.
And yes, being a woman is a pile of shite sometimes, but guess what? 50 percent of the population are women, we know!
I wonder if she could have still eaten her frazzles if she’d been feeling 700% not herself, instead of 900%? What’s the tipping point?

Reactions: 31
Oh no, I was being serious, more towards ftm and other people with uterus' because they also go through these struggles, but I see where you're coming from 😅
Thanks for clarifying :) its early here 😅

I dont think they were joking, an example of transgender/non binary/intersex inclusive language could be something like "people who menstruate" "being a person who menstruates really suck" or just "menstruation sucks"
Since she considers herself part of the community it could have been nice to see her use it, though I also think that when she is speaking about her personal experience it's more forgiving as opposed to if she was speaking more generally about issues around menstruation, just my two cents :)
Very true - i do sort of wonder where we'll end up on inclusive language in 100 years, i feel like we need a better shorthand than 'person who menstruates' as its a little clunky, plus it feels a little like we're going backwards by reducing people down to bodily function (as the whole point is that whats in your underwear shouldnt define you as a person right ☺) and people can still suffer with endo even if they dont menstruate etc - i feel like we need an entirely new word! Putting my vote in for using some obscure mythological villain name for this purpose now...i recently learnt the story behind the Medusa myth so my votes for Medusa on this one 😁 i like the association of pure rage to the topic of all the bullshit we have to put up with as the bearers of the reproductive system that causes the most problems!

"I'm sad because I can't eat crisps" for next thread title.
How do i vote on this 10x cos this is perfect

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The sad thing is Zoom is so easy to download. She just literally can't go to the effort to make her lies convincing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.