Gabriella Lindley #44 Gab's gone mad for aff links, is it her box or attitude that stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an indoor cat who is a normal weight.

My floors are covered in toys, I have multiple cat trees and mesh window covers so that we can both get fresh air.

I guess none of the above fits her aesthetic.

Reactions: 33
She needs to buy him a cat tree, some interactive toys a running wheel. Poor cat just wakes, eats tuna, lays in a food coma napping, waiting for death. He is bored out of his tiny brain. Gaby has forced him to live her life and it isn't right.
Good point. I can't remember if there's any cat equipment in her house. 4 sofas for her and not even 1 cat tree for Nellie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The sad reality is, we don’t even need to call the RSPCA - it is almost inevitable he will begin to have health problems and she will be forced to take her to the Vet.

If I’ve learnt one thing about Vets, they have a good “bedside” manner but will be the first to call you out in favour of the animal’s welfare!

Our dog was 0.1kg over her recommended weight a couple of years back and were given a whole list of recommendations! It was just after Christmas, so the weight fell off naturally when we stopped the extra treats (much to her disappointment, but you’ve just got to ignore those spaniel eyes!) and went on longer walks. It was the tiniest “blip” but we took responsibility for it and her welfare!

I really hope the vet calls her out when she has to take him next, and I can foresee that being sooner than later 😣

Reactions: 19
Why has she changed her tiktok username from gablindley to shopjunipermoon to gabriellalindley lmao make up your mind!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I wish she would sit down and stop pretending to know anything about running a small business, it's embarrassing for anybody who actually runs a small business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why has she changed her tiktok username from gablindley to shopjunipermoon to gabriellalindley lmao make up your mind!
Probs cause it was mentioned here how weird some of her comments/content was considering it is/was her SHOPS account

hi gabs 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have two cats and their stuff is all over the house, it’s their house and I just live in it 🤣 even have a wee stairs thing so my senior cat has easy access to my bed when his arthritis plays up 🥺

but a docile cat and Gabbo aesthetic is more important to Gobshite. Poor Nellie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
hoover her laptop? has she genuinely never heard of anti-bacterial wipes? she thinks hoovering cleans everything

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The sad reality is, we don’t even need to call the RSPCA - it is almost inevitable he will begin to have health problems and she will be forced to take her to the Vet.

If I’ve learnt one thing about Vets, they have a good “bedside” manner but will be the first to call you out in favour of the animal’s welfare!

Our dog was 0.1kg over her recommended weight a couple of years back and were given a whole list of recommendations! It was just after Christmas, so the weight fell off naturally when we stopped the extra treats (much to her disappointment, but you’ve just got to ignore those spaniel eyes!) and went on longer walks. It was the tiniest “blip” but we took responsibility for it and her welfare!

I really hope the vet calls her out when she has to take him next, and I can foresee that being sooner than later 😣
She’ll be like, the vet was so so so mean and won’t give Nelly weightloss surgery

Reactions: 11
5B7CD4E0-AF85-4402-B3E0-1499387A24A8.png
She really out here complaining that this new pill she was put on made her have a cry about crisps?! Why doesn’t she, oh I don’t know, have some fruit/veg instead of crisps all the time? She really is just a lazy couch potato who seems to not give a tit about her health. I’m sure 99% of her “health issues” could be made better if she made some adjustments to her diet (not saying that diet is the be all, end all cure, just that it could help her feel a bit better). Then again, I’m sure she’d find something else wrong with her.

Reactions: 50
View attachment 570288She really out here complaining that this new pill she was put on made her have a cry about crisps?! Why doesn’t she, oh I don’t know, have some fruit/veg instead of crisps all the time? She really is just a lazy couch potato who seems to not give a tit about her health. I’m sure 99% of her “health issues” could be made better if she made some adjustments to her diet (not saying that diet is the be all, end all cure, just that it could help her feel a bit better). Then again, I’m sure she’d find something else wrong with her.
If posting something like this doesn't make her realise she really desperately needs to find some friends to talk these things with, I honestly don't know what ever will

Reactions: 42
Completely OT to the last few posts but can someone just explain why she has a dining table and chairs. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen her sit there and eat, or sit there and “work” or just use the table for anything other than a place to dump crap. She moans she has no space in the flat and needs to move to somewhere bigger and then has a whole room full of furniture that is literally NEVER used. The only thing I see her use is the door to the cupboard keeping her paint in 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm only caught up to the things you need for a small business tik tok but she forgot to mention one giant thing. Ya know a business plan...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree that being a woman is often a pile of shite BUT NOT BECAUSE I’M TOO SAD TO EAT FRAZZLES!

Good lord. Obviously not being able to eat disgusting bacon-flavoured crisps is worse than the apparent horrendous pain of the worst endo her consultant had ever seen. The munchie vibes are strong.

Get a bleeping life and shut up, Gobs. Buy your cat a decent cat tree and yourself some shoes that aren’t butt ugly while you’re at it, you vacuous dullard.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Both she and her cat can live a better life if they just eat healthier and exercise more.

The thing is, if the vet ever tells her to take better care of her cat, she’ll probably call him/her a twit. No matter how nice and polite the vet might have been. She has already mentioned some issues with Nellie and yet she does nothing to really help him. If he gets worse, she’ll claim that the vets don’t know what illness he has and she’ll tell it like it’s the greatest mystery that can never be solved or cured.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All that vet talk got me thinking it must have been quite a while since the last time she took Nellie to the vet . He should be getting regular check ups at least. I bet she'll use the Covid excuse even though she's been going to hospital like at least once a month. Don't get me started on Ikea, lip fillers, Starbucks and so on.

Reactions: 17
Remember when she said people need to understand that we only see the highlights and good times in her life online?

She’s literally on instagram talking about how she’s upset so she can’t eat crisps so she’s getting even more upset because she wants to eat her crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.