Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god i see her new spring collection will be as uncreative as usual (the stickers on her laptop)

‘Spread happiness’
‘Treat people with kindness’
‘Every day is a fresh start’
‘Be the..’ (im guessing something along the lines of ‘be the change you want see’ or something along those lines) 🥱🥱
"Spread misery"
"Treat people like they're a box to tit in"
"Every day is a stagnant waft of the same old thing"
"Be the same as the world is the problem, not you"

Fixed them to be more authentic, Gobs. 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Makes a change from the 2 squares of chocolate she stole from Jane the other day and ‘I’m more of a crisp person’ 😂
She has to be doing this on purpose now to troll us?!
Hi Gobs 👋🏼 We’re sew sew onto yew you nasty troll!

Reactions: 9
It’s so cute she’s pretending Jane didn’t just feed her chocolates and give her whatever she wanted on demand. There’s a reason you weren’t a small child Gab.

I still don’t understand how she’s so self unaware about how disgustingly dirty she is. Not messy Gabby, DIRTY. Mess is a few rinsed dishes in the sink from breakfast and yesterday’s clothes on the floor and a few things you’re working on hanging around in the lounge room. Dirty is crusty old dishes from god knows when, kitty little hoards, piles of junk everywhere.. ya know like YOUR house.

Also if you weren’t so bleeping dumb, you could have bought a couple of little properties close to home to rent out by now and used the profits to do up your *DrEaM* place by now with the absolutely ridiculous rent money you’ve spent on places way bigger than you needed. Where are all your designer bags now by the way?

Reactions: 36
"Spread misery"
"Treat people like they're a box to tit in"
"Every day is a stagnant waft of the same old thing"
"Be the same as the world is the problem, not you"

Fixed them to be more authentic, Gobs. 🥺
😂😂😂 bleeping dying at these.
Can the next thread title be Gabriella Lindley: stagnant waft

• Haha
Reactions: 25
circuit machines have introduced a 9.99 monthly subscription, which has inconvenienced a lot of (valid and inspiring) small business owners on tiktok. but of course, for tory gobb this makes no difference at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The tragic part is he'd rather play cricket than spend her birthday with her, which she clearly would have loved 😭 nah that's just sad
Why couldn't he have met her after for a birthday meal? Maybe even some smoochies if he really was her surely He would have wanted to see her, to make an effort on her bday if all days???

Smells fishy. She was pied off. Embarrassing :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ever noticed she calls her mum Jane but never calls her dad Chris?

Just so disrespectful to her mum

Reactions: 18
Why couldn't he have met her after for a birthday meal? Maybe even some smoochies if he really was her surely He would have wanted to see her, to make an effort on her bday if all days???

Smells fishy. She was pied off. Embarrassing :oops:
She was pied off by someone who doesn't exist. Even more tragic! Even Gabs' imaginary boyfriend doesn't want to be around her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Good morning everyone
Whatever happens today, remember you're human and not a thumb (like some) 😂

347DCE9C-9C1A-4E9D-9A7A-B2AF7C159C6E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Her hands make me think she looks like someone who would smell of milk or Dairylea lunchable cheese...please tell me someone knows what I mean?!
This!!! They look like clammy sweaty cheese if that makes sense. You know the smell of soured milk??? I always relate that to her skin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know this has been said her before, but if she finds food so triggering, she should really stop posting her plates and snacks. Or perhaps she finds healthy food triggering? I know “food is fuel” but that fuel shouldn’t be beige constantly. When was the last time she posted fruit?

Reactions: 27
I know this has been said her before, but if she finds food so triggering, she should really stop posting her plates and snacks. Or perhaps she finds healthy food triggering? I know “food is fuel” but that fuel shouldn’t be beige constantly. When was the last time she posted fruit?
It’s only triggering if she didn’t post it and therefore doesn’t expect it. She doesn’t provide the same courtesy to others, of course. That would require a degree of self awareness!

Reactions: 25
Fewl! Food is fewl, and bodys👏need👏fewl👏
sew Gabby logic here, if you choose food you like such as ham hock, Quavers, lasagna bathwater or spaghetti hoops garnished with a pound of cheese drenching a packet of deep fried penne pasta, yadda yadda yadda could list all the foods but but time constraints won't allow, sew, then your body just gets the fewl it needs from tastyness rather than vile ness foods like i dunno, steamed vegetables, and lentils. Urgh!

I recall she used to roughly dice up a punnet strawberries before liberally sprinkling them with sugar. First time I'd ever seen anyone doing this, sugar ontop Of one of the sweetest berries around.. I also learnt that the way to deep fry chips at home was to emerge the potatoes in a pint of extra virgin olive oil before pouring it down the drain. I've learnt so much.

🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fewl! Food is fewl, and bodys👏need👏fewl👏
sew Gabby logic here, if you choose food you like such as ham hock, Quavers, lasagna bathwater or spaghetti hoops garnished with a pound of cheese drenching a packet of deep fried penne pasta, yadda yadda yadda could list all the foods but but time constraints won't allow, sew, then your body just gets the fewl it needs from tastyness rather than vile ness foods like i dunno, steamed vegetables, and lentils. Urgh!

I recall she used to roughly dice up a punnet strawberries before liberally sprinkling them with sugar. First time I'd ever seen anyone doing this, sugar ontop Of one of the sweetest berries around.. I also learnt that the way to deep fry chips at home was to emerge the potatoes in a pint of extra virgin olive oil before pouring it down the drain. I've learnt so much.

🥴
Hahaha we'd all be healthy old fecks if we followed Gob's diet eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.