Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Does she know any other ways to describe something without using the word "so"?

Gabbie, if you're reading this, I'll give you some examples:

"The way Gabbie speaks is so basic"

Alternatives:
  • "Gabbie has limited vocabulary."
  • "Gabbie has never read a book in her life."
  • "B in English? Only if that B stands for 'Bloody hell think of some new words'."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm actually flabbergasted at the audacity to charge upwards of £20 for gold plated brass with cubic zirconia.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Remember when she finally went on a date with the guy whose name she'd put a ring emoji next to, came home and chopped all her extensions off over the bath?

She's not even ready to be in a relationship with herself.

• Haha
  • Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It was my birthday yesterday guys, which was sew nice but sadly my boyfriend got called away to an emergency cricket match. 🥲

(I'm not over the emergency cricket match excuse yet - I think we should bring it up every birthday we get! Maybe even sing "Happy Emergency Cricket Match Day" on every hater's birthday.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
It’s March 6th and her shop’s Instagram still says “we will reopen on March 4th”
AEABBCCE-B7D5-40DE-BE06-4F5E3A964D4E.jpeg

I guess we’ll see you in a year then

• Haha
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
1. When you spoke about wearing it for months, she was talking about the Ana Luisa necklace but you could swear the same applies for the dutty stinky jumper

Screenshot_20210306-004523_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-004629_YouTube.jpg

2. £43 for this bit of brass? But don't worry guys "if you spend over £75 it's free shipping" --- is she on crack?
Also, I loved the fact she showed an Ana Luisa necklace they already sell that you could pair with hers to get free shipping yet SHE DIDN'T EVEN OWN THE ITEM. Just showed a lousy screenshot. C'mon Gobby put your money where your mouth is.

• Haha
  • Angry

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I'm still not over the ridiculous audacity of this bitch suggesting she couldn't take her bins out because of covid

• Haha

Lux

i'm so tempted to open the video just to give it a thumbs down
such a dilemma: not giving her a view but also not giving her a thumbs down, or giving her both?
i guess i'll think about it for a few months and keep it as a secret project until then
You don't have to click on it to report it for not declaring an ad in the title

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Oh god i see her new spring collection will be as uncreative as usual (the stickers on her laptop)

‘Spread happiness’
‘Treat people with kindness’
‘Every day is a fresh start’
‘Be the..’ (im guessing something along the lines of ‘be the change you want see’ or something along those lines) 🥱🥱
"Spread misery"
"Treat people like they're a box to shit in"
"Every day is a stagnant waft of the same old thing"
"Be the same as the world is the problem, not you"

Fixed them to be more authentic, Gobs. 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart

Randomlyorange

That message someone sent her is genuinely so funny hahahahha, forever getting reminded of her failed friendships xox

• Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Funny that Ana Luisa ship globally, I thought Gabby said because of Brexit and Cewvid that's impossible without having to pay lots of extra money.

• Haha
Reactions: 58