Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eelaii

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the stupidity of her sticker version of that Harry Potter quote, "It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

She highlighted the word "dream" rather than "live". Just goes to show that she didn't understand the quote and she's always in dreamland herself rather than go and live life. She's honestly so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Gabbie subtweeting now that she thinks babies are overrated lmao

(She’s not but it would be classic Gabbie)

• Haha
Reactions: 65

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
Why has she opened Janes’ present? And I very much doubt she would only eat two squares of chocolate! Look how excited she is about it! 🤣

C686C34E-EC36-4063-9896-8E0A848FEF5F.png
04010345-5479-4BD4-A5A8-2582E880B989.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Tintin93

Showing tiny portions of food like that can be extremely triggering for people with ED. For someone who gets seeeeew triggered by people talking about her diet you’d think she’d know better?

of course she fucking doesn’t know better she’s a massive hypocritical lying cock head

Reactions: 64

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I would feel bad for Gabbie, everyone else is getting on with their lives and she’s stuck blaming her school bullies on her shitty attitude while playing shops with her mum as her only friend....
Then I remember Gabbie is a nasty piece of work and I feel like this is karma kicking her for being such a dick to people

Gabbie, get therapy, move on with your life, grow up

Amandaleigh

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Pure fantasy for your five year goals, Gab. If it took you “two years of research” to start Jewniper Mewn then I reckon half of these will take you an average of 13 years each.

Realistically, Gabby in five years:

Single
A virgin who can’t drive
Moved to a random place and hates it
Spends her days sat on the sofa
Has lost 10 pounds and gained back 20 at least 5 times over, taking her to her pre weight loss surgery weight
Had several more pointless surgeries
Diagnosed herself with at least three more medical conditions
Still tweeting “Be Kind”
Still blocking her own fans (all two that are left)

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Remember when she said "I don't read books"? So quirky. 🥲
omg this moment lives rent free in my head, the context of it was so embarrassing

it was during lockdown 1 in the uk and she tweeted something like 'just been out for a walk and the weather is so nice, would totally recommend you go outside and find somewhere nice to sit and read a book' and some followers started being like 'uhmm we're in lockdown we're only supposed to go outside to exercise and then go back, not hang around' and she replied with 'I don't read books, I just thought it was a nice idea' and people kept calling her out on how stupid it was and then she deleted it all

• Haha

oniongarlictomato

These stories just ooze with social ineptitude and BO. Imagine how delusional you have to be to think that this limp, greasy mop on top of your head is something to be jealous of. Never change, Gabs.

• Haha
  • Sick