Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She was having a mental break down that day we all know it was because of Zoe's news. Now that she has had time to think, she realized it was probs not her best move. (one of them at least)

What is up with this generalizations? Haven't she heard little boys are in danger too? Is not just girls, that is why a healthy families are so important now more than ever.
It's not a generalisation, it's relating specifically to the disappearance of Sarah Everard and how there is a toxic blame culture surrounding female victims who, more likely than not, have suffered at the hands of men.

Reactions: 72

Doc

VIP Member
I think Zoe moving on to the motherhood phase has really unsettled her. It’s like the chapter that defines her peak popularity has definitively been closed while she’s still on page 1.

Reactions: 71

Wickedtown

VIP Member
6DC24BC3-4037-44C3-A611-2BF170103E2A.png

lmao at the image they used, it actually makes me buckle every time 😭 and quite thoughtful of them to crop out her forehead for her too xx

and how strange, the price just dropped from £65 to £51 before my very eyes on the site?

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I swear her hair has grown a normal amount?? It's not a fucking magical talent to GROW HAIR .
Her hair is flat, thin and really uninspiring and does nothing for her 8 head. My hair similarly shit so I know it's not something to write home about

Posting manic stories because one person left a comment.. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 69

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Why has she opened Janes’ present? And I very much doubt she would only eat two squares of chocolate!

View attachment 473047View attachment 473048
It's cool that her whole personality is based on the fact she eats crisps.

Zoella - has a mansion she owns outright, long term relationship, a small group of good friends (prob), makes £££££££££ without Any Effort Whatsoever and is having a baby.
Gobriella - Runs a plagiarised sticker shop from her spare room with her Ma' and eats crisps 🥰

She needs to let 2014 go so she can live her life.

• Haha
  • Heart

snowfairy17

VIP Member
she’s put the whole thing in a highlight 😂
STOP IT she has a highlight called “weird comment”

How embarrassing for her? Zoe is a few years older than her announcing a baby, L&L have been rubbing shoulders with celebrities, Lucy is smashing her new business, Becca has bestsellers on Etsy, Hobbie is continuing with his music, and Gabbie is... doing this.

Also, I’d rather have short hair and a nice hairline than that scary looking shit on my scalp sorry

• Haha

Lucyjoanne87

I hope on her job ads for jewniper mewn she advertises for ‘women applicants only’, without ticking the boxes for legal justifications. I’d love for a man to take her to employment tribunal for discrimination!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lux

She also was posting pictures of 2 plates of food and 2 coffee cups throughout the day - with vague captions that would indicate she was out with her "bf" and got rumbled when a fan uploaded that photo. It was so embarrassing 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 68

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Out of everything she has done putting two squares of chocolate into a bowl is genuinely the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Anotherone

VIP Member
Literally WHO was talking about her hair? WHO TF?! No one really.

Also, yes hair grows, bravo kid, go back to your tv now.

And LOL at those dead ends. :ROFLMAO:

Eta: Zalfie: Expecting a child.
Gabbo: Look! look! my hair grew!

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
So I was on TikTok and found this... did we know this already? I sure didn't!
Why must she insert her misery into everything?! This girl is making light of what must be a tough situation and Gabby's all woe is me. Not everyone likes wallowing in self pity.

• Sick

Noscrubs

I’ve never heard someone use the words ‘cubic zirconia’ and ‘quality’ in the same sentence.

• Haha