Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherone

VIP Member
Jewneper Janey: George sent me a huge chocolate for Mother's day
Gabbo: He sent us* a huge chocolate for Mother's day, and here, you can have 2 squares, the rest is mine.
1615219694473.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Annual thread announcement that Gabriella Lindley, owner of shop Juniper Moon and youtuber known as velvetgh0st, took a shit in a box twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

alwayslurkin

Ah yes, teeny-tiny portions of chocolate.

Mate I'd smash through that bar with zero regrets. Own it. Enjoy it. (just don't make a habit out of eating that much)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to buy a format for a to-do list. You LITERALLY JUST WRITE A LIST AND TICK IT OFF.

Number one on to-do list:

Don't waste money on unnecessary items ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Her hair story has to be one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. One comment made her do all of it? Instead of just saying “I’m not wearing hair extensions” and leaving that where it is? Of all the things to dedicate a highlight to...your hair? Very strange.
My theory is that this is one of the first negative comments she’s ever had that is a proveable lie, so she’s put insane amounts of energy and time into proving it’s not true.

The usual negative comments she gets are true. There is always truth to them. There is so much truth to what we say here. She can’t disprove any of it.. so the first time someone says something where she can actually prove them wrong, she’s jumped on it with the pent up intensity of reading thousands of negative comments about her which she knows, deep down, were true.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Whenever I see the stomper shoes it just makes me think of those hilarious edits of her stomping through the shopping centre to the Bee Gees😂

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Why does she have a bowl small enough for two squares of chocolate anyway? The obsession with bowls is really fucking odd

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Who exactly is she trying to prove wrong? I'm sorry, I don't believe a single person questioned the fact that her hair (Shock! Horror!) grew during lockdown. Would you like to see my bush, Gobs? Case in point.

God, she is the biggest embarrassment. No wonder even Nelly pretends not to know her by always having one eye elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Word on the street has it that she commissioned a 1 off version of her “To The Moon & Back” print that says “To The Fridge & Back”
"Down the M1 and Back" was also considered, but Gabby couldn't draw the car as it was nighttime so she couldn't see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Hill1994

Nothing annoys me more with how little effort she makes and still manages to get a decent income. The girl is wearing the same fucking jumper in each YouTube video. Meanwhile I’m a student nurse just finishing 3 nights in a row without being paid. But then again ‘no one is making me do my job’ 🥰🥲🥰🥲🙂🥲🙂🥰🥰🥰🥰🥲🥲🥲☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Why would she put two squares of chocolate into a bowl as if she's gonna be savouring them for hours and not just eating them in less than 10 seconds like a normal person 😐 her entire existence is so jarring

• Haha
  • Sad

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Why must she insert her misery into everything?! This girl is making light of what must be a tough situation and Gabby's all woe is me. Not everyone likes wallowing in self pity.
Not only that, but she hasn't said anything acknowledging or supportive of the girl who posted it, just barged in and tried to make it the Gabby show as usual. I don't understand how she has no social skills.

• Sick

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
My boyfriend is captain of a cricket team and there’s deffo never any emergency cricket games 😂 in summer cricket season it’s every Saturday and Sunday (for the whole day) and is set it’s never on a random day 😂
well this was the most emergency cricket match the doctors had ever seen, my darling child

• Haha
Reactions: 73