Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Wouldn't you love to hack Juniper Moon and put her "Nobody is making you buy it 🥰" on every page?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Back rolls

I cannot wait to hear this 😂 "guys I've always wanted to design jewellery, it was either that or musical theatre! And I love necklaces, they're super cute, I've always worn them i just don't always show it in videos. Anyways I drew a mountain cos I've ALWAYS been interested in mountains and it took me a long time to design and get it just right but I love it, its super cute."

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
omg I cannot believe she saved it as a highlight called weird comment this is a new level of insanity and pathetic even for her

• Haha
  • Wow

mariess10

I have never ever gotten over when she lied about her boyfriend taking her to London then a fan posted a picture of just her and Jane. Incredible scenes.

Also, who has more info on the Gabz Poppy saga? I wasn't around then.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Kittycat123

Imagine a customer went to return an item at a shop and was told “no one made you buy it.”

She lives in an alternate reality where her actions have no consequences.

Reactions: 56

RateItOutOfTen

Should probably say that in the video where you say its £43 hun x
The website literally states 51 POUNDS where is she getting dollars from? Has she even looked at the website page for her own ‘product’ 😂😂
Also the fact she doesnt even have a code for her followers is ridiculous ana luisa are trolling her right

• Haha

mrshb91

Why does she tweet like a 12 year old? Calling Piers Morgan a ‘twat head’ - why add the head bit? It’s like when a 2 year old gets annoyed at you and calls you a poo poo head. If she has something to say, why not just say it without making herself look like a childish idiot?!

• Haha

Emmabarker1991

This video came up on my for you page and it’s basically an older woman that’s been married for 39 years but her and her husband live in seperate vans and travel around the world (separately) she was saying they text and meet up a couple of times a year.... went on the comments and there Gob was?! How bizarre
73DED468-43B8-431C-A7D5-3D395B51F984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think people who don’t pay too close attention to Gabbi find her relaxing to watch. I used to too, in the same way that it’s relaxing to watch reruns of your favourite tv show over and over again. Lots of people would rather watch their favourite sitcom for the 8th time than put their brainpower into digesting a new show.
Gaby’s videos are similar. They’re almost all the same. Every video she makes, she’s made fifty times before, every sentence she says she has said before, every meal she makes, every jumper she wears. She is calming to watch as she is predictable and boring. (Calming until you start paying attention and become enraged! 😂)

Just my two cents as to why I think Gabbey has literally any viewers at all still 😂
Erm, her jewellery flop vlog from two days ago was literally called "I have a secret". If that ain't clickbait, WHAT IS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 55