Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Sure. Blame lockdown.

Edit: Has Zoe's baby news caused an existential crisis?

Edit 2: moving from Thurgoland to London and Brighton with no family nearby was already her stepping out of her comfort zone but it's her own fault she did nothing with it.

She could have been living the life even without friends, exploring, going to the theatre etc. But she's chosen to spend her years festering in her flat.

She could go live on Mars with cool aliens for neighbours and she'd still sit at home watching Friends for the 56th time.

Screenshot_20210306-225709_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Celery16

VIP Member
Attention seeking twat.

Also posting manic stories because she can’t handle all the love and congratulations Zoella is getting today.

Mooncalf

VIP Member
omg for the first time she's realised she's not living her life at all

tbh that's actually progress for her instead of spewing the whole 'I'm happier than I've ever been' shit that we all know is a lie

Catherinez

She’s removed her weird comment highlight, obviously down from the manic high she was on when she filmed it and has realised it was fucking bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
How minimal must the troubles in your life be to get THAT worked up because someone said you wear extensions.

I said to myself earlier when I saw Zoe’s reel that someone should do a welfare check on Gabby because she’ll go a bit weird. I wasn’t really expecting her jetting her eyes around the screen. Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jane has definitely only just come back as gabs is always "sassy" and manic the first few days of her mummys return making her feel invincible.

I just cannot comprehend those hair stories being a normal reaction to ONE COMMENT. then to add it as a highlight?! She's absolutely lost it. None of us on here have said she's faked it, quite the opposite that amount of hair growth is normal so stop banging on about it. I physically cringe watching those stories

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
This video came up on my for you page and it’s basically an older woman that’s been married for 39 years but her and her husband live in seperate vans and travel around the world (separately) she was saying they text and meet up a couple of times a year.... went on the comments and there Gob was?! How bizarre View attachment 476284
never let people tie you down? She’s spent her whole life whinging because of people from her past. I can guarantee she’s tried to turn that into a sticker

• Haha
  • Heart

Jbf

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
She's a man hater, sofa for a bed, noshing Easter egg, got a big thumb for a head

*to the tewn of man eater*

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Those hair stories gave me Britney Spears vibes (no offence Britney). Like Gabby generally has no idea how oddly she is coming across does she? Also her hair is so thin and her hair line is so receding I’m not sure why she was drawing so much attention to it. Cutting it shorter and taking the pressure off it may help reduce the hair loss 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also a fringe or some shaping around her face will do wonders. Something like below could look great..View attachment 472630
but her hair grows sew quickly, would be by her ankles in a week

• Haha

menolikey

Remember when Hobbie had that whole fake baby debacle and she went and bought baby clothes with Jane as a gift then kept the whole video up after it was revealed it was all a big fake mess? She's such a shit friend and so weird. I wonder if she'll buy zoe's baby some shite then never send it and just be like "she'll come round one day" like she does with all those christmas presents for her 'friends' that never come round.

• Sad

Doc

VIP Member
Gabby reminds me of the kids in Year 1 when they hear it’s someone’s birthday, so they have to tell you when their birthday is.

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Why would she put two squares of chocolate into a bowl as if she's gonna be savouring them for hours and not just eating them in less than 10 seconds like a normal person 😐 her entire existence is so jarring
I came here to say EXACTLY this what is bothering me about this is that she put two squares in a stupid little tiny bowl? why the fuck? like two squares is one bite for most people? was it just for the photo? like she actually thought 'this is good content it will look 'aesthetic' in a bowl?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Mrs ‘nellie isnt allowed in the office’ seen allowing nellie (shock horror) in her office! Hes asleep on the bay window cushion she has in the office

also why is she wearing those god awful shoes at home😭😭

Eta: (said the word office too many times - sorry)
It's like she's got school shoes and school trousers on. 🤣

• Haha