Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttery

as an Austrian..... I cannot tell you how dumb she sounds talking about Austria, acting like she knows anything about it at all when she went there twice for a long weekend. stop making this your brand when you know fuck all about it. also, no actual Austrian person has actually seen The Sound of Music. it's like saying how much you love London just because you've watched Paddington.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Sorry for being MIA guys I did plan to spend my whole day reading tattle yesterday then my boyfriend got suddenly called to a cricket match and I had to go watch it sorry x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
The full public dating & sexual history of Gabriella Lindley, as re-told by Tattle’s memories. PLEASE ADD MORE IF YOU REMEMBER THEM:

Age 15/16: loses her virginity in several different ways, the first human on earth to do so. Stories told over the years range from losing it during a viewing of Paranormal Activity to at a funfair.

Age 20-21: makes several public sexual references, including sucking “seductively” on a penis-shaped lolly during a video, multiple “that’s what she said” jokes, and other cringey moments.

During this time she also meets Zoella and displays some of the tell tale body language of having a crush on her, including staring at her mouth when she’s talking.

A rumour also does the rounds that she snogged a male friend of Alfie’s (forgotten his name) and gave him a terrible blow job with teeth. These rumours are UNCONFIRMED, it is important to note.

Age 22: develops a friendship with Hobbie that results in years of questionable behaviour on Gabby’s part. Tries to drum up interest in her fans shipping them. Doesn’t really work.

Internet sleuthers dig up public comments on Eeshan’s Instagram, where Gabby jealously questioned another girl who commented on her “boyfriend’s” profile. Two and two are put together, and the internet realises Eeshan is the guy who Gabby has referenced as a catfish. They’ve never met in person.

Age 23: after years of hinting she is potentially bisexual with vague queerbaiting references and a very public admiration of Selena Gomez, Gabby finally dates a woman.

Poppy is everything Gabby isn’t - confident, knows herself, nice, mature. Obviously, it doesn’t last long.

Age 24: Gabby dates a man. She basically stalks him in Starbucks, adds a ring emoji next to his name in her phone, shares a lot of references about him, then never mentions him again.

Age 25: Catfish Eeshan is back on the scene! Plot twist! Internet sleuthers work out he’s the best friend and boyfriend she refers to.

She claims to be spending her birthday with him - it turns out he’s playing in a cricket match, and it’s actually Jane who is accompanying her. BUT she tries to pretend to the internet that he’s there, until she is busted by a fan posting a photo she took with Gabby and Jane in London.

Age 26: Gabby claims she cannot currently date due to the pandemic. This is obviously true - we all know her brother was not able to find a girlfriend and move in with her during this stressful year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #40 - You don't see her whole life, only a snippet, shame her "friends" keep playing emergency cricket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Gabby’s album tracklist:

Elbowing Your Mum is Okay
Ode to Nelson (Why Does He Hate Me?)
This Is For The Haters
I’m So Sexy (Cover ft. Slipping Wig)
Don’t Lift the Lockdown
Lasagne Baths and Poo Box Attacks
Grey Jumper Aroma
Hobbie (Text Me Back)
My Genes are Sew Excellent
Ham Hock! A Love Song

BONUS TRACK:
Zoe, Let Me Babysit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
202C1C71-FDF7-49AB-87F7-ACC6AEA71899.jpeg
24D0907F-F009-4203-9165-2FB57DF191F0.jpeg

Your genes are sew excellent that you’ve had to ruin your face with filler? She’s so full of herself. Any excuse to be a passive aggressive bitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I love that she said 'can I go back to my TV now or does anyone want any more bullshit proving wrong'

she thinks she's being sassy...... but actually that just highlights that all she really does is watch TV

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Hill1994

C0ADA142-2E44-46E7-9B5D-B69D7A7694B0.png

Real picture of Gobs secretly fuming about Zoe’s pregnancy announcement because she still hasn’t got a baby that she can call silver or ham-hock

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
BDFF585E-4D2A-492E-90B5-58FEF8E6F866.jpeg

Wtf is she on about? She can’t even look after her own cat let alone fostering more. Does she think these imaginary women will want to stay at Jewniper HQ forever and not go home to their own lives/partners/families? I don’t get her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81