Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standard Gobbie meal. The creamed spinach has even made an appearance! Wtf is the Yorkshire pud gluten free, when we know fifty percent of her diet is white bread?
Wait... That's a.... MINI chicken dinner?

That's literally just a standard plate surely

Reactions: 35
Can’t believe she’s replaced everything in her flat 50000 times but still got the Wetherspoons plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just totted up, Gabby’s “mini” chicken dinner is probably still around 650 - 700 calories. 🧐

Not being funny mate but if you think that’s a “mini” dinner, no wonder you’re struggling to keep weight off.

Reactions: 31
Makes me wince 🤢
"Be the reason somebody smiles today"

How original!

Said nobody ever.

How many seconds did a generic quote in a font she didn't design in unmatched capitals and lower case and a basic smiley take?

I CRINGE, Gabs. I cringe.

Why
Are
People
Buying
This
CRAP
?
!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Standard Gobbie meal. The creamed spinach has even made an appearance! Wtf is the Yorkshire pud gluten free, when we know fifty percent of her diet is white bread?
While I understand that some children may call their mom by their first name - is this a regular things for our Gabs to say “Jane” instead of mum? I dunno, I feel like my mom would laugh at me if I called her by her first name! 🤔😂

Reactions: 15
"Be the reason somebody smiles today"

How original!

Said nobody ever.

How many seconds did a generic quote in a font she didn't design in unmatched capitals and lower case and a basic smiley take?

I CRINGE, Gabs. I cringe.

Why
Are
People
Buying
This
CRAP
?
!
She doesn't even write the letters, she bought a font probably etsy and just types that tit in. Seen some other smaller artists use that exact same font so she can't lie and say she actually is writing the letters herself

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
While I understand that some children may call their mom by their first name - is this a regular things for our Gabs to say “Jane” instead of mum? I dunno, I feel like my mom would laugh at me if I called her by her first name! 🤔😂
I call my dad by his first name - it's just something we've always done, idk why. I get the feeling Gabby does it to put down Jane in some ways though, it always comes across as her laughing at Jane somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She doesn't even write the letters, she bought a font probably etsy and just types that tit in. Seen some other smaller artists use that exact same font so she can't lie and say she actually is writing the letters herself
Exactly - she thinks she's getting away with it because she mixes the lower case and the capitals but it's painfully obvious there's not even a milligram of authenticity in anything she's selling. I'm horrified for the idiots spending money on her overpriced plagiaristic tat. Might have to take myself off to an emergency cricket match to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.