Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just got home from a quick food shop that was delayed by 10 minutes because I was tempted by all the Easter eggs lmao. You'll all be glad to hear that I pulled my adult clompy shoes on, gave my potato head a shake and managed to reach the till with a (debatably) small chocolate bar instead for my craving. To be fair I haven't had any chocolate since Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was my birthday yesterday guys, which was sew nice but sadly my boyfriend got called away to an emergency cricket match. 🥲

(I'm not over the emergency cricket match excuse yet - I think we should bring it up every birthday we get! Maybe even sing "Happy Emergency Cricket Match Day" on every hater's birthday.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It was my birthday yesterday guys, which was sew nice but sadly my boyfriend got called away to an emergency cricket match. 🥲

(I'm not over the emergency cricket match excuse yet - I think we should bring it up every birthday we get! Maybe even sing "Happy Emergency Cricket Match Day" on every hater's birthday.)
The tragic part is he'd rather play cricket than spend her birthday with her, which she clearly would have loved 😭 nah that's just sad

Reactions: 11
She's a man hater because no one wants her and that's a hard pill for her to swallow.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, I mean that IF he did exist, he chose cricket as an excuse not to spend a birthday with her

I'd rather be single than with a man like that if he chose a bloody "emergency" cricket as his excuse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The idea of her fostering to the extent that Kitten Lady does is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I fostered a mother cat who was very ill and her 6 kittens a few summers ago and it is SO MUCH work. Constantly cleaning, doing laundry, administering medications, making and giving formula, vet visits, etc. It was an amazing experience, but seriously... she has no clue. 😂

• Heart
Sorry, I mean that IF he did exist, he chose cricket as an excuse not to spend a birthday with her

I'd rather be single than with a man like that if he chose a bloody "emergency" cricket as his excuse 🤣
Thankfully for me, I’m actually a Winter baby (or autumn, depending how pedantic you want to be) so unlike Gobs, my (real life) boyfriend won’t have any emergency cricket matches to attend.

He also doesn’t play cricket, which helps, because it’s incredibly dull to watch.

• Haha
Thread suggestion
She's a man hater, sofa for a bed, noshing Easter egg, got a big thumb for a head

*to the tewn of man eater*

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I couldn't be arsed going to a cricket match. Now cage fighter, or a boxer... I'd so watch that even especially if it was my birthday 😂

Watch Gabby change her cricket lie to a "sexier" sport

Then watch her pick golf

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to stop doing those stupid faces on Instagram just because Polly does them. Single white femaling it right up there Gobs.

Reactions: 25
She needs to stop doing those stupid faces on Instagram just because Polly does them. Single white femaling it right up there Gobs.
She opened a shop just because Polly had one 🤣 Two year dream my arse Gobs, we see you.

Reactions: 16

Imagine being so boring even your made up boyfriend can't be arsed with you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Looks like she’s wearing the foreskin jumper again, which means she’s still painting her kitchen, as she got ‘wood paint’ on it a few weeks ago, so it’s probably now been relegated to ‘painting top’. That would explain why there’s no video this week, the next one will be a ‘new vibey kitchen reveal’. god, everything about her is so grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.