Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beans and hash browns and now an Easter egg... just a light lunch for gabby today x

ETA I feel bad commenting on what she’s eating because I’m the first to admit I dont always eat as well as I should. However I didn’t undergo surgery before Christmas for endometriosis, something you all tell me is directly affected by what you eat, I’ve also never had WLS. Pls don’t hate me guys haha
Sorry but that isn't being a grown up that's being greedy. Adults have self restraint and understand that special things are for special days and not just because you fancy downing a thousand calories of chocolate in your pyjamas on the sofa like you do Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: 24
I’m so confused by the stompy shoe & trouser combo.
a) what the duck are those trousers and shoes? They look awful from that angle (I can’t imagine it’s much better front facing but she knows that which is why she doesn’t show it)
B) I work from home and I don’t think I have EVER worn anything but leggings and slippers because why would you put shoes on?
c) why does she film her feet walking? Like, does she do it to prove she has legs and can move from the sofa without jewniper Jane carrying her?
d)we’ve seen she ONLY wears one jumper so does she also only ever wear that one same pair of ugly trousers and shoe combo?
And finally, again, what the duck are those shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Having a room to foster cats in just sounds weird to me, it’s clear that the kitten lady Gabby is trying to copy is enthusiastic about the welfare of cats but gobs isn’t. She only likes aesthetic things and treats cats like a cute accessory. All of nellie’s toys etc aren’t stimulating but just cute to look at. I would hate to think how.

also how big is this house gonna be if she has a team working there, a recording studio, a room to foster cats 😭

Reactions: 26
More man-hating on tiktok. What men has she ever had to clean up after?

View attachment 483020

The OP even explained in the comments that her husband had been up early with their kids to let her sleep and was in a rush to get to work.
There are people who talk about men and the system that upholds them and how we need to destroy that and create an equal playing field.

Then there are people like Gabbie, who take any excuse to tit on anyone.

Riddle me this Gabbie, how come I am more messy than my brother? How come my male flatmates at uni were never the ones leaving mouldy plates in the kitchen?

You’ve lived with two men in your life, you’ve said you don’t want to live with anyone and would love to have two separate houses with any potential partners. So why are you getting so pressed? You won’t have to deal with it? Stop whinging

Reactions: 23
Ugh surely the fun novelty of Easter eggs wears off if you're eating them a month before actual Easter. I'm surprised thrifty gabs hasn't realised she could just buy a normal bar of chocolate and whatever those malteser buttons are and get a lot more for her money, I guess she might have been feeling spenny today 😌 if 2 squares of choc is too much for her then I wish her luck chomping her way through that monster this afternoon!

Reactions: 15
The great part about growing up is that you can give yourself t2 diabetes and high blood pressure before you turn 30 if you want!
D53D8C29-1C2A-4FF7-842C-0E1FDEB7A4F7.png

Reactions: 26
Is that a sauce stain on her grey joggers/cushion (not sure what it is) right at the bottom?!
I think she’s wearing those pj bottoms with the orange hearts - at least, that’s what it looks like when I click on the story. Her knee looks giant though considering she only ever shows herself as sew sew tiny, little miss thigh gap.

Reactions: 12
It is legitimately so easy to not intake sugary treats all the time. Even if she's buying food out for lunch, she does not need to buy a milkshake to go with it. She can do a grocery shop and not buy chocolate. I buy other low-cal treats like popcorn to eat when I want snacks so I'm not eating chocolate eggs all the time, because I sure would be if I bought them! She always seems to be posting her next slushie or chocolate. I even eat a lot of ice cream- but as a once-a-day treat after dinner, in a small bowl (again, because it's not like I'm the best at preventing myself sweets either.) I truly don't understand the hang up on her weight when she actively makes it worse in such simple, controllable ways.

Reactions: 19
I truly don't understand the hang up on her weight when she actively makes it worse in such simple, controllable ways.
Literally! I was about to say I really couldn’t give less of a tit what or how she eats if it wasn’t for the fact that she goes on like she eats like some kind of starved sparrow and never gains any weight...

Reactions: 25
I noticed she’s taken away the ‘weird comments’ from her highlights.
Did someone calm down and realise that wasn’t funny and just made them look weird and delete like usual?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gabbys 5 year plan is the toriest thing that a tory has come out with... of course she wants to hoard property and charge other people to live in it.

A young couple could have brought that and made new memories, but gabby wants her grubby fishy fingers all over it so she can provide her tenants mismatched furniture and boxes for toilets.
Imagine whatsapping her a picture of water damage and she blocks yew instead cos you’re so jealous of her.
And imagine being so friendless that you dream of being a boss so they’re forced to brown nose you? I assume they’ll be all zoella lookalikes too? She might harass them in out of work hours cos she wants to FaceTime her tit in a box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.