Gabriella Lindley #37 International shipping expert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, I'm howling at my error "narcissistic tagine" instead of "tagline" and kind of need it for a username now. #NarcissisticTag1ne
Ngl I was intrigued by the thought of a narcissistic tagine, particularly with Gabby's limited food palette.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I just say, I'm howling at my error "narcissistic tagine" instead of "tagline" and kind of need it for a username now. #NarcissisticTag1ne
Your username and avatar is one and whole in my mind and they are too perfect or I would have supported the #NarcissisticTag1ne change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought it was on purpose like you were saying a heated pot of narcissism or something fancy hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gabriella Lindley #38: Narcissistic tagine, unloved Cricut machine, greenest eyes yew’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
she'd be the housemate from hell wouldn't she?? anyone had this experience irl?

Not exactly this but I did have a housemate who barged in on me and my boyfriend when we were naked in bed, held her armpit up to me and demanded to know if she smelled as she had been sent home from work to wash. In many ways she was quite similar to Gabby: grotty, moany, made weird food combos, kept things in weird places... and HER NAME WAS GABBY!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Lmao must admit I read that and thought isn’t tagine like a Moroccan stew or the special dishes with lids it comes in? Then thought I must be wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get having random late night thoughts but she looks so unprofessional for an ‘influencer’ just tweeting every single thought that comes into her mind. No one cares about her blewmer and can of sewp.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
8CDC642E-1914-4E18-8D16-6DA688DF0CB0.png

she on her period again? Because I thought that was the only time she could eat sew sew much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
And that’s on borderline pre-diabetes, BABES XXxxxxx ❤❤❤
If she ever got diagnosed as a diabetic, she’d milk it for all it’s worth. But she would not be able to handle it. I got diagnosed as type 1 4 months ago and it’s been such a mental struggle because I’ve gone 26 years of my life basically being able to eat whatever and however much I want, to now having to portion out things like rice and pasta so my sugar doesn’t spike and I don’t get seriously ill. Like she won’t be able to chow down on pasta with spaghetti hoops, and those sugary cupcake things she raves about. Sorry for rambling 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.