Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yeah... don't know where to begin...
1. Get actual therapy
2.Teens buy your crap sew be nice
3. They probably didn't even notice her.
4. WTH are you doing out?! COVID!!!

View attachment 428304
Being bullied as a kid is not a personality trait. She brings it up every chance she gets and uses it as crutch for EVERYTHING. I can’t go outside, I was bullied. I have to have an operation, I was bullied. I have so many trolls, I was bullied. I have to move, I was bullied. I eat ham in the bath, I was bullied. She’s 26 years old for God’s sake. If she had any self-awareness and took responsibility for herself she would’ve sought therapy as soon as she was on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Jonathon Ross has just described Sheridan Smith as one of the best vocalists in the UK, he’ll be BLOCKED before he knows it

• Haha

peagreen

Chatty Member
View attachment 442279
I’d like to think that she means this - that she won’t buy from MAC anymore? But she’s never cared before about anything being cruelty free, and it obviously her meals are almost always animal cruelty central too when she’s eating their dead bodies etc, so somehow I doubt it. I’d love to be proven wrong though😞
Everyone knows Mac tests on animals.... every influencer knows that 🥲 why’s she lying🥲

• Haha

peagreen

Chatty Member
If her business is doing as well as she says then I don’t get why you’d be bitter about helping other people? Given she’s had the audacity to say of Monika ‘there’s room for us both in this industry’ or whatever, the same is true for people asking her questions now? I always think people who get funny about helping others out are just massively insecure tbh, if she thought her business was actually good she wouldn’t need to worry about a follower becoming competition or whatever.
You’ve hit the nail right on the head. In her mind she is thinking “but why would I want to help YOU and your business because it will probably do better than mine” I’m praying for the day that people stop ordering her tat and she falls flat on her arse and has to move back in with her bully racist dad🥲

ACAA4EBB-267A-4234-8AEA-5A49A4D572E1.png
But why have you been waiting 2 years 😂😂😂 I don’t understand her!!!! I wanted my tv mounted on my wall a few months ago so we went out for the appropriate stuff. Bought it and then mounted it on the wall... why is she so fucking lazy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

missmisty

Can she stop with the whole getting employees thing for JM? She doesn’t want employees, she wants friends that she can hang out with while they do a bit of the packing. Can you imagine her interviewing people she didn’t know?

Mooncalf

VIP Member
omg I have started to HATE the words 'be kind' even though I do value kindness, I just think it's overused by people who mean 'be kind to me' and it's always used by influencers whenever they get or see any criticism

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
(As an aside, Stacey Dooley?!)

Imagine if Sheridan got wind of this tweet and had a look at Gabby's singing. People in ham houses shouldn't throw Scotch Eggs, Gabz.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
View attachment 434329HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Is she serious😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 why does she gatekeep singing so much 💀 gobalot you’re absolutely shit at singing 😂
Lol what, Sheridan Smith is a fantastic, accomplished singer. Gobs on the other hand? Breathing issues, sings through nose, no belt, can't emote and can only do a weak ass Disney princess impression (and doesn't even do that well!)

• Heart
  • Haha

snowfairy17

VIP Member
If Gabbie can draw on paint and call herself a graphic designer, I can make a video on tiktok and call myself a producer.

• Haha

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I honestly think Gabby will have a breakdown when Covid ends. It's so bizarre since for most people, Covid turned our lives upside down and we've all had to make major changes and adjustments and deal with grief and loss. But for Gabby, it validated her lifestyle that she was getting more and more stuck in. She was already not going out unless it was somewhere really familiar like starbucks or her mum was with her. She only saw her mum. She got most things delivered to her house. She hardly ever saw any friends in person.

So when Covid hit, it forced everyone to have the same lifestyle she already had, and suddenly all the stuff she was doing is normal. I think once there's significant progress with the vaccine rollout in the UK and things start going back to normal, is when it will highlight for Gabby that she honestly has nothing to look forward to in a 'normal' covid free world. And it is really sad, but maybe that'll be what finally makes her realise that she needs to be proactive and try and make changes in her life.

• Sad

IrishName

VIP Member
7B296509-55F6-4EE7-B037-2B5308374881.jpeg
NEW SH1T1nAB0X by VELVETGH0ST!

Want to shit on your bed?
Afraid guests will hear your sausage anti food hit the water? Fear no more!
Velvetgh0st has you sorted with all of your turd curling needs wiiiith SH1T1nAB0X!
Squeeze out your barely digested pork products into one our boxes for just £78.99 and dispose of them at a later date or when your friends want to come into the room to change into their matching sleepwear.

SADLY DELAYED FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
She puts everything online but not once during this pandemic (this whole year of her not seeing her "friends") has she had a single post of a Zoom quiz or Zoom drinks or any of the virtual interactions we've all had. I really do think she has alienated herself from everyone

• Sad

tiktokmazking

Used to be such a fan of Gabby back in my teens I would I would comment, reply to all her content. Then she began to grate on me, only ever posting about ‘hates’ or the negative comments, despite knowing myself I had been a loyal fan. I replied to one of her stories ‘get a grip’ (oops) think it was about the fact a les mis song came on the radio and she was inconsolable because she loved the song soooooo much and she cried for the rest of the night 🙄 She seen it within seconds, uploaded screen shot, I was lambasted by her followers and she back to being the victim. I was regretting adding fuel to the fire but I also couldn’t believe that out of all the messages I had sent her that’s the one she noticed first. Very convenient I must say.
990FABB0-B719-4DC5-B9C5-54B0A4A31614.png

• Haha
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Personally I also don't think it is 'kind' for anyone close to Gabby to ignore that her sitting at home on her own in her smelly swamp of a house is normal or fine. Being kind sometimes means telling people what they don't want to hear, not appeasing them for the sake of it or to avoid upset. Somewhere along the line (cough Jane cough) Gabby has been taught to ignore any kind of constructive feedback or criticism as 'being bullied' and now she's incapable of distinguishing between unwarranted nastiness and genuine criticism that would help her. What's 'kind' about any of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 53