Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
The “ow” and “no it’s not funny” fit in with the song too well so I left the original audio in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

JLPU

It really is everything but the windews isn’t it

View attachment 438516
Full time work?! The girl is a fucking joke! She doesn't get out her bed till late morning, sits around in her scruffy pjs all day and has her feet up with a packet of biscuits by half 1 🤣🤣

She doesn't work part time never mind FULL time.

Try being out the house 11 hours a day and RENOVATING a HOUSE on evenings... not decorating a flat when you literally have nothing else to do.

The only thing that gets me through is that her karma has caught up with her and this sad lonely loveless life will be her forever XOXO

Reactions: 49

Crisps

VIP Member
Remember how she’s been promising taking George to Florida for the past 5 years 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Crisps

VIP Member
This crowded, cluttered set up is just awful!

I’d feel like I was watching tv in a cloakroom or something, it’s a mess.

32AB408A-36DD-4BBC-9C6D-35DAB49B4CB6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Her shop, probably. Hopefully on a permanent basis.

On another note, I know we’ve said it before but I would honestly believe she’s still getting lip filler done on the DL. Ya know, if she actually ever left her house
I’m so confused by her forehead? Is not even just a receding hairline, it’s like her whole head shape has changed? Has she been putting it in a vice?

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I can't believe she has the nerve to say anybody’s copied her when ALL her stuff is unoriginal and if not a direct copy of another artist's work, very heavily influenced.

Hammy Trotter and the VelvetAudacity of this bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
If she's going to rent out her flat, I wonder if she knows what a ball ache it is to be a landlord. She'll be evicting her tenants every time they report something as broken or ask for something because she'll view it as hAtE. "Uurgh stop hating on me tenants, so the pipe is cracked, get another one 🥲 #velvet3v1ct3d"
“Sorry I can’t come fix anything this decade *covid* 🥲”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

IrishName

VIP Member
Oh my god, all the paint. She has a problem - this is not normal.
We have that much paint in our house - a decent sized house which we have lived in for years and years.

It makes no sense that she has that much paint and has repainted her so many times given she moved in in June 2019! Content hunger is real.

If she makes a video about a before and after of this cupboard where she clicks her sausage fingers I'll scream.
Sponsored by Richmonds.

For real though, why is she walking like that? Is it so no one can actually see any of her body on video except her lower legs? Why does a 26 year old, outside of the office or professional setting, dress like that? she has the supermarket issue trousers and it is NOT a look babe. Why does she walk like thattttt I just cannot get over it😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She dresses like her mum has bought her a £32 trouser suit from Bay Trading Co. circa 1998 for a Saturday job interview at Woolworths.

• Haha

Little_182

She literally uses companies that are some of the most popular and the first to come up on google 🤣 Get off your high fucking horse woman
Ummmm how dare yew , gewgerling Awesome Merch takes at least 6 hours - yew have tew factor in a trip tew Starbucks, M&S fewd hall and a lasagne bath. It’s very time consewming being such an yewnique individewal with such a yewnique business.

🙃

• Haha

ughh

It was the “sand holes in dining room wall” for me 🤣 Half of them are such minuscule tasks they could literally be done in a day if she wasn’t so lazy. Weekends also exist Gobs and we all know you love a cheeky day off
It's basically the equivalent of writing down "clean loo, clean shower, clean floor, clean sink" etc. instead of just writing "clean bathroom".

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
"somebody who's worked very hard" - Not you then, Gobs.

And I STILL don't understand what exactly is up her bum about sharing suppliers. It's like she doesn't want other small businesses to succeed..?

• Angry
  • Heart